Halo 4 LE Vs. Halo 4 LE Console

Now we know what the Halo 4 LE and the LE Console come with. What contents of each LE do you prefer? Which one will you be purchasing?

I posted links below just for your convenience if you don’t know about the contents of the packages yet.

Personally, I like the normal LE. It’s cheaper, and everything included with it matches everything I ever wanted in a limited edition of a game. It suits all my tastes. I have all the maps purchased from the start, a lot of bonus content, an AR weapon skin (which was my second favourite weapon before Reach), a very cool emblem, and skin. I’m a big ODST fan and I thought that the Recruit armor WAS ODST. It kind of looks like ODST and Spartan put together. About an hour ago, I found out that the Recruit was not ODST armor, which is fine, because it looks totally bad–Yoink-. I kind of didn’t want the ODST armor to be featured in Halo 4, because in my fanfiction of my character, he, an ODST, gets promoted to become a Spartan IV. I don’t want to choose a type of armor over the ODST armor - it makes me happy that even though ODST won’t be in Halo 4, there’s some armor that look like it.

My Thoughts on LE Console Contents:
-You’re missing out on a lot of stuff that the LE has to offer unless you’re buying it too.
-Don’t really want to buy a new console because a new Xbox will probably come out soon.
-Fotus armor looks sick, but I have a feeling that in-game, it will look kind of stupid. You would be running around with that thing on your head.
-I like the emblem, avatar prop, and weapon skin of the normal LE better than the LE Console’s. I bet you that most of the people with that unicorn emblem will be bronies.

Links:
LE - Halo 4 Limited Edition | Halo Alpha | Fandom
LE Console - http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=halo+4+limited+edition+console+content&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=618&tbm=isch&tbnid=b7inyzKCMmjJmM:&imgrefurl=http://stickskills.com/2012/08/18/halo-4-limited-edition-game-and-console-dlc-leaked/&imgurl=http://stickskills.com/omega/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Halo_4_Limited_edition_console_download_content_digital.jpeg&w=850&h=437&ei=Z0BFUOjKBoz8yAHeyIHABQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=550&vpy=199&dur=565&hovh=161&hovw=313&tx=145&ty=98&sig=114329877998361464575&page=1&tbnh=84&tbnw=163&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:81

Only reason it would be a good idea to buy the LE console.

1. Your xbox is broken (even then it would be better to buy a 4GB, but I’ll let this slide)
  2. You’re a collector of Halo merchandise
  3. There is no 3

Any other instance it would be a waste of money. Unless you really think the FOTUS armor is worth 400 dollars.

The LE is better than the Halo 4 console otherwise known as a waste of money.

Well, I already pre-ordered the regular Limited Edition…but that Recruit armor just looks freaking awesome…I love the way it looks. The helmet and skin especially.

So, in my opinion: Recruit>Unico…uh, I mean, FOTUS.

I think the Recruit armor is the best of all Halo 4 armors revealed so far. It looks the most Halo-y of the new armors…the only bad thing about Recruit armor is the name…and who wears armor just because of the name?

Coincidentally, my 360 is broken (RROD), though I still don’t see myself getting the LE console regardless of how much I enjoy Halo. $400 is just too steep for a console this late in it’s life cycle. I’ll be getting the LE and a standard 360, (hope it doesn’t break this time).

I like both armors. I don’t care much for the avatar props. The emblems are cool for both. Doesn’t really matter though, because I’m getting both LE and LE Console.

personally i am a completioninst so i want all of the extra stuff. but luckily for me i already pre ordered the le game. adn my cousin is going to get the console and he doesnt care about special downloads so ill most likely be able to get the stuff it comes with as well without dropping so much money.

> Only reason it would be a good idea to buy the LE console.
>
> 1. Your xbox is broken (even then it would be better to buy a 4GB, but I’ll let this slide)
> 2. You’re a collector of Halo merchandise
> 3. There is no 3
>
> Any other instance it would be a waste of money. Unless you really think the FOTUS armor is worth 400 dollars.

or that the console looks sick…and i mean that in a good way