Halo 4 LE should be with Halo 4 console!

I am writing this hoping that 343i see’s this post and also to see what the community thinks of this idea. So 343i is releasing a Halo 4 console, but it only comes with a console, 320GB hard drive, two controllers, standard Halo 4 game, mic, and some DLC stuff. Now who thinks 343i should include EVERYTHING the limited edition with the 399.99 console bundle?

343i and Microsoft have already made their plans, they’re not going to change it.

But yeah, I might have gotten that if the LE was included. Now that’d be value! :stuck_out_tongue:

> 343i and Microsoft have already made their plans, they’re not going to change it.
>
> But yeah, I might have gotten that if the LE was included. Now that’d be value! :stuck_out_tongue:

They might be able to change it. There is still time. But yes it would be such a great value.

It would definitely make sense to have the LE with the console, however, as stated earlier, I doubt plans will change.

Guys, If I may add -was going to make a topic on this, found this one-

With the Halo Reach console, legendary edition dlc came with it, + limited edition content. Possibly the limited edition dlc will come with the console too?

Well, looking @ the consoles info, does state it comes with standard halo 4 BUT, that’s what they say on ALL consoles, “the console comes with a standard edition of -game-”. That’s also what they said for Reach.

We yet to see what really comes with this bad-boy, but also we need 343i confirmation what comes in the box.

I’m to get Halo 4 Limited edition. Because I would get the console, but since it’s not confirmed on the dlc, then no.

-but will try getting my hands on one of them SWEET Halo 4 controllers though-

I’m with you I think the console should come with the LE but it could very well be a bad move for MS. See if they give you the LE in with the console they’ll loose a sale of the LE edition.

The same reasoning could be said for the single controller, the reach 360 came with the same controller that was offered seperately. This time around the single controller and the bundle controllers are different, so if your a diehard collector your forced to buy both.

Well, let’s see:

Halo 4 - $60
Console and a controller - $300+ (Different designs and larger hard drive, so it’s worth more than $300)
Another controller - around $60

So, no. Another more expensive version with LE could be made, though.

If they don’t combine the two than they should at least sell a Xbox skin for Halo 4. The controllers look awesome and if I don’t get the console I will be getting a controller.