Halo 4 LE shoudl get fotus armor too!

Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.

> Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.

What kind of messed up logic is that? Then the Console buyers will be pissed since it isn’t exclusive to them. Nonononononono. Leave the console buyers alone, they deserve it for parting with so much of their hard earned cash.

> > Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.
>
> What kind of messed up logic is that? Then the Console buyers will be pissed since it isn’t exclusive to them. Nonononononono. Leave the console buyers alone, they deserve it for parting with so much of their hard earned cash.

This.

LE peeps get screwed, so screw the LE consoles?

Make the Recuit armor excl. for LE. That will be fair.

So devalue even more products is your answer? No thanks.

> > Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.
>
> What kind of messed up logic is that? Then the Console buyers will be pissed since it isn’t exclusive to them. Nonononononono. Leave the console buyers alone, they deserve it for parting with so much of their hard earned cash.

Exactly. We shouldn’t take away from a different version of the game. The best solution would be the Warrior or Mark V armor to be an exclusive.

Also, it’d be like icing on the cake if we got those 2 map pass helmets. x]

No, if I ever have another chance to get the FOTUS, I would want to get through hard a hard difficult challenge. Not to buy it.

> > > Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.
> >
> > What kind of messed up logic is that? Then the Console buyers will be pissed since it isn’t exclusive to them. Nonononononono. Leave the console buyers alone, they deserve it for parting with so much of their hard earned cash.
>
> This.
>
> LE peeps get screwed, so screw the LE consoles?
>
> <mark>Make the Recuit armor excl. for LE</mark>. That will be fair.

I agree with this. It would really calm people down as there is alot of people upset with the LE.

> > > Since a lot of what comes in the Halo 4 LE is now going to be free to get, I think the FOTUS armors should also be handed out with the Halo 4 LE.
> >
> > What kind of messed up logic is that? Then the Console buyers will be pissed since it isn’t exclusive to them. Nonononononono. Leave the console buyers alone, they deserve it for parting with so much of their hard earned cash.
>
> This.
>
> LE peeps get screwed, so screw the LE consoles?
>
> Make the Recuit armor excl. for LE. That will be fair.

I agree with the Recruit armor and with Clearly 2 Boss about giving the LE buyers the 2 other exclusive helmets that come with the map pass that they should be getting anyway. Conflict solved, forums quiet down, all praise 343. Wouldn’t be too hard to sort out would it? :confused:

Yes, the console buyers wouldn’t be screwed because they are still getting FOTUS.

I hope us LE buyers get a gold crotch plate.Come on we need something and i doubt its FOTUS.

>

Honestly, bonuses with the LE are more important than the console bonus, and just because it has a high price tag doesn’t mean it should be the top priority in gaining the coolest bonus

1. most people already have consoles (so buying a new one is dumb)
  2. all it does is make halo noises with artwork painted on it (whoopty doo)by the way you can’t look at your xbox when you’re looking at your tv
  3. you can replace your broken xbox for a console that is much cheaper than $400
  4. You probably get only a year or two out of it because a new console is most likely on the way
  5. most importantly, they have a choice to waste their <mark>MILK</mark> money on the console

> Yes, the console buyers wouldn’t be screwed because they are still getting FOTUS.

No. Just, no. Stop.

> >
>
> Honestly, bonuses with the LE are more important than the console bonus, and just because it has a high price tag doesn’t mean it should be the top priority in gaining the coolest bonus
>
> 1. most people already have consoles (so buying a new one is dumb)
> 2. all it does is make halo noises with artwork painted on it (whoopty doo)by the way you can’t look at your xbox when you’re looking at your tv
> 3. you can replace your broken xbox for a console that is much cheaper than $400
> 4. You probably get only a year or two out of it because a new console is most likely on the way
> 5. most importantly, they have a choice to waste their <mark>MILK</mark> money on the console

Firstly a lot of people may have consoles but it doesn’t mean they can’t buy a new one, whether it be for collectors purposes, needing to upgrade or having a broken or faulty one.

Secondly people who need a new Xbox and are buying Halo 4 will get value from the bundle as it includes the console, the game and 2 controllers and a headset so they can play with a buddy and also talk over live if they didnt already have a mic.

Thirdly I didn’t know you had a time machine, no dates have been confirmed for the next Xbox and even if it had who buys consoles on launch these days? Look at previous launches, buying a console on launch can turn out to be a very bad idea. For me I won’t be buying the next xbox until at least a year or two into its cycle so that I can A) See how well the console is doing, B) See the full game lineup and releases that are on their way and C) Be able to see when Halo 5 is coming out and plan my purchases accordingly. Now if you do the math and add up when people are expecting the next xbox to release (within 1-3 years at the latest) then add the amount of time people like myself will be waiting before buying one (1-2 years) then it clearly gives a yearly range of anywhere between 1-5 years at the max of use out of the console.

For the most part people won’t be wasting their “milk money” on the console as a lot of people need to upgrade for various reasons, especially for more hard drive space.

No.

No. NO.

Limited Edition owners shall get EXACTLY what they pay for on the day of release. If you don’t like that, don’t buy it.

But don’t be some self righteous child and demand something that isn’t rightfully yours.

LE people got screwed? I know! Lets do it to the Console owners so we’re happy.
Doesn’t work like that

What so then they can piss off us console buyers. Yah NO.

I agree 100%

If the Limited Edition ends up getting Fotus Armor as well just because 343 is horrible at marketing and lie about every detail concerning it, I will be extremely pissed about having the Console cheapened as well. Either the Limited Edition should get the Recruit Armor Exclusive as it was advertised from the very beginning, or a new Exclusive Armor should be created specifically for the Limited Edition. As well as giving the Limited Edition the Emblem, 2 Helmets, that come with the Standalone WGMP and should come with the Limited Edition already as well.

You dont keep swapping around your business, marketing plans, it just doesnt work that way, the people will get something out of it trust me before all this is over. But the LE should not be thrown FOTUS which is the Consoles Exclusive Item and should remain such for all time.

I myself am a collector, and I like having access to multiple Exclusives, but it doesnt mean I am willing to see another items value destroyed and its Exclusives taken away just because someone is pissed over the Limited Edition’s massacre like most of us are. I simply canceled my Limited Edition due to all the hell surrounding it, alot of people have, perhaps you should do the same and save your money to get the console if FOTUS is that important to you or buy it off eBay since some people are already selling FOTUS on eBay.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :`(

Fixed.
If you seriously think what OP thinks is a good idea… you need help. How about if you don’t think the LE is worth it anymore, you don’t buy it instead of trying to penalize someone else. I swear… some people’s children…

> I agree 100%

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So it’s ok for you guys to get the Fotus armor for $100 dollars? And it’s ok or us o get it for $399?

Ur a derp

Although I would personally love it I have to say no. I don’t want the people that bought the Console to get screwed over like we did. It would just spread the misery.
It would just be like making recruit default or gining everyone early access to specializations. By giving it to us it would devalue the Consoles exclusives.

A satisfactory fix for me when it comes to fixing the LE would be to:

1. Make the bonus helmet skins or helmets or whatever a part of the LE Map Pass.
  2. Let the FuD extended cut be DOWNLOADED in full 1080p (Who at microsoft had the idea that everyone who bought the LE would have video streaming quality internet!?)
  3. Take back that attrocious Early Specialization offer for those that play by the 20th. I understand if they were trying to appease the people who were crying fould because they didn’t understand what specializations were but this is giving even more people an advantage that just letting LE buyers have it.
  4. I would kind of like to seeRecruit an exclusive armor but its not really a big issue for me.