Halo 4 LE questions

Like many of you on the forums i have already payed off H4 LE, but i’m not to clear on some of the things i will be getting.

1. Will the 3 maps be released on launch date or will they come out on a later date?( i know their free either way )

2. Are there any pictures on the armor set that we will be getting? I heard a rumor that it was called “recruit”, but why would cool armor be called recruit.

3. Will the people that buy LE get all the spartan ops seasons for free? ( they should )

1. You get 9 maps for free WHEN THEY RELEASE, what would make you think you’d get a Map pack DLC on day one?

2. Spartan ops is free for EVERYONE, not just LE owners they haven’t confirmed they are making other seasons, so no you wont be getting those for free as it’s not part of the bundle, even if season 2 gets released at all.

3. the content you’ll be getting with the LE is in the description when you go to pre-order it, be it on amazon or wherever, it’s in the item details

1. They’re still working on the base game, so DLC hasn’t started yet (Unless they have 2 teams). It’ll be out at a later date, probably 2 months at the earliest.

2.LE Contents

1. All new buyers get Season One for free.
  1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.

2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.

3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.

> 1. They’re still working on the base game, so DLC hasn’t started yet (Unless they have 2 teams). It’ll be out at a later date, probably 2 months at the earliest.

They would have started the first map pack now.

Yeah the 3 map packs come out when they are released.

Search “Halo 4 Recruit Armour” for the LE one.

1.You’ll have to wait until they come out, it’s not day 1 DLC.

1. Google, or look up the armor thread by BeniShroom.

2. Season 1 is free, we’ll more than likely have to pay for additional Seasons. Fyi 50 episodes in Season 1 if I remember correctly.
    5 episodes a week for 10 weeks = Season 1.

Lets hope they do atleast two seasons of SO

(its called SOPS btw)

> 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
>
> 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
>
> 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.

Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle

> > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> >
> > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> >
> > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
>
> Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle

well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.

> > > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> > >
> > > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> > >
> > > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
> >
> > Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle
>
> well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.

Pretty much, a 10 week campaign, even RPG’S don’t last that long.

> > > > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> > > >
> > > > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> > > >
> > > > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
> > >
> > > Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle
> >
> > well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.
>
> Pretty much, a 10 week campaign, even RPG’S don’t last that long.

Skyrim :3?

> > > > > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> > > > >
> > > > > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> > > > >
> > > > > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
> > > >
> > > > Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle
> > >
> > > well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.
> >
> > Pretty much, a 10 week campaign, even RPG’S don’t last that long.
>
> Skyrim :3?

Nope, got sick of skyrim as soon as i completed all the guilds and the main story, which only takes 3 weeks at most, got all the achievements for it in less than 50 hours of game time, that game had 0 longevity compared to Fallout 3 and Oblivion

> > > > > > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
> > > > >
> > > > > Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle
> > > >
> > > > well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.
> > >
> > > Pretty much, a 10 week campaign, even RPG’S don’t last that long.
> >
> > Skyrim :3?
>
> Nope, got sick of skyrim as soon as i completed all the guilds and the main story, which only takes 3 weeks at most, got all the achievements for it in less than 50 hours of game time, that game had 0 longevity compared to Fallout 3 and Oblivion

I’m glad I’m not the only one that preferred Oblivion over Skyrim

> > > > > > > 1. Actually, there are 9 maps, in the form of 3 future DLC packs. You don’t get them at launch, you get them when they are released. The only difference is you don’t have to pay for them, while everyone else who bought the standard edition does.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > 2. Here is a picture of the Recruit armor that you get with the LE.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > 3. I don’t think so. Only the first one, like everyone else.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Everybody gets spartan ops for free, but if they do make future seasons LE wont get them for free because it doesn’t say that in the bundle
> > > > >
> > > > > well they could always not say it so they don’t have to confirm multiple seasons. I mean, it is a lot of work… They are creating multiple games really.
> > > >
> > > > Pretty much, a 10 week campaign, even RPG’S don’t last that long.
> > >
> > > Skyrim :3?
> >
> > Nope, got sick of skyrim as soon as i completed all the guilds and the main story, which only takes 3 weeks at most, got all the achievements for it in less than 50 hours of game time, that game had 0 longevity compared to Fallout 3 and Oblivion
>
> I’m glad I’m not the only one that preferred Oblivion over Skyrim

Skyrim was way too much of the same -Yoink- imo.