Halo 4 LE pre-order avail at Gamestop.com US.

Link/Title say’s it all . .

Source/Link = http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/halo-4-limited-edition/102028

Edit = For pre-order . .

Halo 4 comes out November 6th 2012.

I made the thread, because the Halo 4 Limited Edition wasn’t available to pre-order in the US at some if not all retailers, because most if not all of them were bought up.

But now Gamestop.com US has it available.

Sorry about the title, I couldn’t/can’t think of something different for it.

The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.

> The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.

Huh ? I don’t see what’s wrong =(

That’s when the game comes out.

> The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.

What about it? It’s November 6.
Month/Day/Year

Edit: Never mind you changed your post.

i think his point is that it was at one point sold out… now its not

> > The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.
>
> Huh ? I don’t see what’s wrong =(
>
> That’s when the game comes out.

If the game comes out on the 6th, then it is not avalable yet.
Your posts confuse me o.0

> > > The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.
> >
> > Huh ? I don’t see what’s wrong =(
> >
> > That’s when the game comes out.
>
> If the game comes out on the 6th, then it is not avalable yet.
> Your posts confuse me o.0

Sorry about that . .

I edited the OP to better reflect the topic.

> > > > The release date is 11/06/12, like it has always been.
> > >
> > > Huh ? I don’t see what’s wrong =(
> > >
> > > That’s when the game comes out.
> >
> > If the game comes out on the 6th, then it is not avalable yet.
> > Your posts confuse me o.0
>
> Sorry about that . .
>
> I edited the OP to better reflect the topic.

Oh I see, I live in the UK and it never sold out here, so I was unaware of the demand.

Is it back because of all the cancellations?

So wait youre still able to get the LE on Gamestop.com?

> So wait youre still able to get the LE on Gamestop.com?

Yes at the Gamestop.com US website.

Sorry about not posting a reply sooner . .

Indeed you are able to Pre Order the Limited Edition from Gamestop U.S. once again. I will also check the other sites to make sure they havent opened Pre Orders for it as well, but I feel any canceled Pre Orders would hit Gamestop hardest at the moment.

It is possible that the LE is back in stock in game stop, because after the whole thing with the specializations, a lot of people like myself canceled their LE orders for standard.

> Indeed you are able to Pre Order the Limited Edition from Gamestop U.S. once again. I will also check the other sites to make sure they havent opened Pre Orders for it as well, but I feel any canceled Pre Orders would hit Gamestop hardest at the moment.

Gamestop UK has it available for pre-order, AU doesn’t, DE doesn’t.

> It is possible that the LE is back in stock in game stop, because after the whole thing with the specializations, a lot of people like myself canceled their LE orders for standard.

I doubt it . .

I think what’s more likely is Microsoft made more, and this is the start of a second production of LE’s.

> > It is possible that the LE is back in stock in game stop, because after the whole thing with the specializations, a lot of people like myself canceled their LE orders for standard.
>
> I doubt it . .
>
> I think what’s more likely is Microsoft made more, and this is the start of a second production of LE’s.

Last week people flooded the forums with threads saying that they are canceling their LE pre-orders. And now magically gamestop has copies for sale. Don’t try to tell me that there is no connection between these two.

> > > It is possible that the LE is back in stock in game stop, because after the whole thing with the specializations, a lot of people like myself canceled their LE orders for standard.
> >
> > I doubt it . .
> >
> > I think what’s more likely is Microsoft made more, and this is the start of a second production of LE’s.
>
> Last week people flooded the forums with threads saying that they are canceling their LE pre-orders. And now magically gamestop has copies for sale. Don’t try to tell me that there is no connection between these two.

The people that posted on the forums about the topic are small in numbers, compared to the masses of consumers.

I don’t the two are connected, but I do think Microsoft would make a second wave of LE’s.

Just like Activision did with CODMW3, the Hardened Edition was sold out and then there were more of them