Halo 4 launch trailer Confirmed

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/728704/david-fincher-and-tim-miller-working-on-halo-4-scanned-launch-trailer/

> David Fincher, the director behind Hollywood hits like Fight Club and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and visual effect lead Tim Miller (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) have been working together with Microsoft and 343 Industries to develop and create the Halo 4 launch trailer.
>
> The trailer, which Microsoft is promising is full of, “action-packed cinematic production that offers a captivating look at the backstory of Master Chief” is titled “Scanned” and will show off new threats that Chief will have to take on in Halo 4. The trailer was shot on location in Pragu

Sounds pretty freakin’awesome

I hope this is like the “Deliver Hope” trailer for Reach. They did an amazing job on that!

> I hope this is like the “Deliver Hope” trailer for Reach. They did an amazing job on that!

Screw that, I hope it’s like the Halo 3 Live Action trailer!!!

It is literally the best trailer ever!!!

> > I hope this is like the “Deliver Hope” trailer for Reach. They did an amazing job on that!
>
> Screw that, I hope it’s like the Halo 3 Live Action trailer!!!
>
> It is literally the best trailer ever!!!

i thought the halo 3 one wasn’t cohesive. deliver hope, while not as gritty, accomplished that.
maybe a mix of both?

> > > I hope this is like the “Deliver Hope” trailer for Reach. They did an amazing job on that!
> >
> > Screw that, I hope it’s like the Halo 3 Live Action trailer!!!
> >
> > It is literally the best trailer ever!!!
>
> i thought the halo 3 one wasn’t cohesive. deliver hope, while not as gritty, accomplished that.
> maybe a mix of both?

Mix of both would be fantastic, though I liked them all so I’m fine with either

I don’t want a reach style trailer nor a halo 3 style trailer, I want a Halo 4 style trailer

cool.

The best halo trailer was the one called:Believe in chief or something like that,with the action figures and that epic music
Is just…AMAZING

> The best halo trailer was the one called:Believe in chief or something like that,with the action figures and that epic music
> Is just…AMAZING

This is what you’re talking about right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXeST0NMtic

Sounds pretty good. It should be fun to watch it along with Forward unto Dawn.

> I don’t want a reach style trailer nor a halo 3 style trailer, I want a Halo 4 style trailer

Well said good sir