Halo 4 "launch-playlists"

Any news about the “launch-playlists”?
I so hope they drastically reduce the amount of playlists.
There is no need to give every gametype or variation their own playlist.
5-6 playlists max imo.

I hope the streamlining the playlists is something that 343 keeps in mind post launch and not spread the population so thin.

> Any news about the “launch-playlists”?
> I so hope they drastically reduce the amount of playlists.
> There is no need to give every gametype or variation their own playlist.
> 5-6 playlists max imo.

5-6 playlists is way to few … I don’t want to vote for my Classic-gametype …

cant believe there wont be a team doubles…

so pissed.

My playlists:

• Doubles (not gonna be a playlist at launch tho)
  • BTB
  • H4 Playlist (slayer + obj. H4 setting)
  • Classic Playlist (slayer + obj. classic setting)
  • FFA
  • MLG

> cant believe there wont be a team doubles…
>
> so pissed.

Wait what Really were did you get that info ??

I don’t really care that much but its still kind of crazy …

There should definitely be less playlists than in Reach, but 5-6 is way too little.

As long as I have Both Social and RANKED BigTeambattle

And Team Objective
Im happy .

And im fine with less playlists then in Reach it spreads the population to thin.

less is better to some point

We should definitively have less playlists then in Reach, but even in Reach I was still missing a playlist for racing. There are lots of great community made race maps and I find it a shame not being able to play on them competitively. I just hope 343i doesn’t forget that racing has also become a part of Halo.

I’m very interested in what they are going to do with SWAT btw. Will it have the DMR, battlerifle, lightrifle or carbine? Or a combination of those?

>

Rocket Race should return as DOUBLE XP WEEKEND PLAYLIST ONLY

If its a permanent playlist it would kill the population of normal PERMANENT playlist

Classic Halo 3 double xp weekend playlist need to return as such – They worked better that way

Classic playlists, Normal playlists and Infinity playlists all in six playlists? No.

There needs to be about 16 playlists at minimum. In Reach, there’s 24 and you can still find a game relatively quickly. Plus, it looks like Halo 4 could be one of the most successful games this year, there could be a large population like Halo 3.