Halo 4 LASO Problem

First of all, hi community ^^

So here’s my problem, i finished halo 4 Laso playlist, yet i didnt get the achievement, nor laso master. I also had to redo the prologue and dawn for some reason. The playlist says i did 10/10 but halo 4 playlists say i hav 7/8. Is the cause of the problem that i skipped prologue and epilogue, but i also did it on legendary and the achievement popped there. Do i have to redo it again? I rly hope not, since it was rly time consuming.

Thx for answers in advance

> 2533275018246396;1:
> First of all, hi community ^^
>
> So here’s my problem, i finished halo 4 Laso playlist, yet i didnt get the achievement, nor laso master. I also had to redo the prologue and dawn for some reason. The playlist says i did 10/10 but halo 4 playlists say i hav 7/8. Is the cause of the problem that i skipped prologue and epilogue, but i also did it on legendary and the achievement popped there. Do i have to redo it again? I rly hope not, since it was rly time consuming.
>
> Thx for answers in advance

You’ll have to complete Epilogue in the playlist, which means you either have to find someone else who is close to that mission on their own or work through the playlist again yourself. Sorry about that.

complete, like watch it all through??

Yes, you’ll have to either load up a game with someone who has a checkpoint saved in that playlist towards the end of the campaign, or unfortunately the only other way is to play through the entire playlist again. Either way just make sure you don’t skip the cutscene. I believe that’s what Cizlin was saying.

thanks guys, i guess i have to do it again then, no problem tho ^^