Halo 4 LASO emblem?

So I hear that there is an emblem you get when you complete halo 4 on LASO…is this true? And if so, could someone post a link to a picture of it? I wouldn’t mind seeing it before I commit grueling hours lol…of course, I’ll end up doing it anyways so, I’d just like to see a picture of it…

Never mind, not exactly sure why I didn’t think to just type that in my search box in the first place…

> So I hear that there is an emblem you get when you complete halo 4 on LASO…is this true? And if so, could someone post a link to a picture of it? I wouldn’t mind seeing it before I commit grueling hours lol…of course, I’ll end up doing it anyways so, I’d just like to see a picture of it…

Yeah, try this link: http://chieflandless.com/tag/halo-4-laso-emblem-code/

Hope it helps.

The site have a pic and the unlocking code for the classified area on Waypoint.

> So I hear that there is an emblem you get when you complete halo 4 on LASO…is this true? And if so, could someone post a link to a picture of it? I wouldn’t mind seeing it before I commit grueling hours lol…of course, I’ll end up doing it anyways so, I’d just like to see a picture of it…

or you can look at my guy as i did do this challenge (legit). and no you dont need blind skull on.

It’s glitched at the moment, for some people they only needed to do 1 mission on LASO to unlock it.

to get the emblem you only need to complete the last mission from checkpoint charlie just to let you guys know

To legitimately get the emblem, you need to complete ALL missions with ALL skulls activated - including Blind. There have been issues with the unlock system that 343 is looking into. To guarantee the unlock and the XP, follow what I said above (My info comes direct from 343 for anyone who wonders)

> > So I hear that there is an emblem you get when you complete halo 4 on LASO…is this true? And if so, could someone post a link to a picture of it? I wouldn’t mind seeing it before I commit grueling hours lol…of course, I’ll end up doing it anyways so, I’d just like to see a picture of it…
>
> It’s glitched at the moment, for some people they only needed to do 1 mission on LASO to unlock it.

It`s patched, now you have to do all missions on legendary with all skulls (including blind) on solo or coop, no mixing!! And by the way, you have to be connected to xbox live the whole playthrough, otherwise the progress will not listed on waypoint.

Well I’m not doing just the last mission starting from Charlie. I want to get it legitimately.

Thanks guys

> Well I’m not doing just the last mission starting from Charlie. I want to get it legitimately.
>
> Thanks guys

Add me on XBL. It will be easier to go after this with 2+ players.

Well… im going to do this, just have to find people to do this

In attempts to keep the forums clutter free please refer to this thread for all further LASO questions:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst177580_--CLASSIFIED--SECTION-3-LASO-CODE.aspx