Halo 4 LASO emblem still unlockable?

Hello everyone, has someone recently unlocked the LASO emblem? I’m thinking about starting this quest (already done on Halo MCC) but the Requiem Archive II and the Waypoint app on xbox 360 seems to be disfunctional (I’ve already beaten the legendary campaign solo but can’t unlock the raider torso) and on this forum I’ve found several people who couldn’t unlock the emblem…

I would guess that this emblem is no longer obtainable. I have actually done a total of 2 completions of Halo 4 LASO (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) without any success when typing in the waypoint code.

Thanks a lot for you answer, that’s really annoying! Probably it won’t be fixed before december, very sad.

> 2535473177723758;3:
> Thanks a lot for you answer, that’s really annoying! Probably it won’t be fixed before december, very sad.

Yea its very said when the technical limitation stops completionist beyond their control. Such is how it must be however as time goes on, at least we still have infinite to look forward to.

You’re right, it’s almost a ten years old game after all; however I couldn’t play it in 2012-2015 when there were more support and people to play with (some commendations are simply impossible to get now).

> 2535469120778295;2:
> I would guess that this emblem is no longer obtainable. I have actually done a total of 2 completions of Halo 4 LASO (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) without any success when typing in the waypoint code.

I can now confirm that, yesterday I’ve completed the LASO campaign (on Xbox 360, never skipping a cutscene, always online with Xbox Live Gold, luckily the Halo 4 campaign isn’t very difficult except for some sections on Dawn, Infinity, Composer and Midnight imho) and nothing, no emblem.