Halo 4 LASO Code Error

Hey everyone,
I’m having an issue with the Halo 4 LASO Code.
I input the code correctly and the response given back is,
“Complete the campaign on legendary with all skulls on. Search for the glyphs in the forums on www.halowaypoint.com
All of this I have done.
But I used the ‘save and exit glitch’ so every time I died, I instantly saved and quit. I don’t know if this has been patched or not or if it even is a glitch.
Please help me with this as I do want that reward and I don’t want to know that I had wasted my time.
Thanks!
Boofhead117

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I guess that all requiem archives codes are dead. 343 might just literally make all the codes dysfunctional cuz I got the same issue with requiem archives II spec-torso and spec-helmet codes. I also did an entire LASO run in HALO 4 and was the same with you. Seems like if you didn’t get those rewards in the early days then you are -Yoink!-. May only count on 343 to fix this bug themselves or these issues may never be solved. Really don’t know why 343 did this and being so careless about their fans and product, kinda miss the old Bungie days.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Same issue here man, I posted a new post in the forum too, but seems that no one is seeing it

> 2535458648218191;2:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.*Original post. Click at your own discretion. I guess that all requiem archives codes are dead. 343 might just literally make all the codes dysfunctional cuz I got the same issue with requiem archives II spec-torso and spec-helmet codes. I also did an entire LASO run in HALO 4 and was the same with you. Seems like if you didn’t get those rewards in the early days then you are -Yoink!-. May only count on 343 to fix this bug themselves or these issues may never be solved. Really don’t know why 343 did this and being so careless about their fans and product, kinda miss the old Bungie days.

Alright. Thanks for you opinion. I’ll try LASO on Master Cheif Collection and see if the reward will be available

Hey OP, try using the code again now. Looks like most of the issues with service records and Waypoint rewards should be cleared up now

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Hey OP, try using the code again now. Looks like most of the issues with service records and Waypoint rewards should be cleared up now

I tried the code on Xbox 360 Waypoint and it doesn’t work. I’ll stick with attempting to complete it again on Master Chief Collection. I’m already on Mission 7: Composer

The LASO emblem unlock requires completion on the 360 version of Halo, completing Halo 4 in MCC won’t do anything as the 2 games are not related

> 2533274813317074;7:
> The LASO emblem unlock requires completion on the 360 version of Halo, completing Halo 4 in MCC won’t do anything as the 2 games are not related

Yes and I have completed Halo 4 LASO on the 360 version but as I said, I tried the code and it doesn’t work.