Halo 4 KISS

Reach to complex, game wise and code wise. Caused too many problems and detracted from the ‘feel’ of Halo.

KEEP IT SIMPLE Spartan…

Back to basics is where H4 needs to go.

NO Healthpacks, No Loadouts, Accurate Weapons, Solid vehicle mechanics and solid Player Mechanics are the right formula…

Reach is like a recipe w/too many ingredients that just don’t taste right…

Halo 4 should be a simple but delicious recipe…

You know what? I completely agree.

Halo 2 was the most fun experience I have ever had in my life. I love that game and I will always do.

As every new Halo title brought more advance and complex mechanics onto the table my love towards the current Halo game at that time quickly declined.

It just seem like Halo 2 was one of the simplest Halo yet following all the “rules of Halo”(Golden Triangle, good maps, etc). And that is properly the reason why I love(d) it to beyond belief.

Keep It Simple 343I.

:slight_smile:

Yes. I completely agree.

> Yes. I completely agree.

This.

But why is the title Halo 4 KISS?

> > Yes. I completely agree.
>
> This.
>
>
> But why is the title Halo 4 KISS?

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.

Therefor I believe.

Co-sign

> > > Yes. I completely agree.
> >
> > This.
> >
> >
> > But why is the title Halo 4 KISS?
>
> KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.
>
> Therefor I believe.

Thanks for clarifying :smiley:

At first I just thought he really, really liked Halo…

> > > > Yes. I completely agree.
> > >
> > > This.
> > >
> > >
> > > But why is the title Halo 4 KISS?
> >
> > KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.
> >
> > Therefor I believe.
>
> Thanks for clarifying :smiley:
>
> At first I just thought he really, really liked Halo…

NP.

:slight_smile:

I DO REALLY like Halo, that’s why I want Halo to be what it was…not that I’m a nostalgia freak or anything like that is just that

I’m for improving and polishing and making the game SOLID for what it was, what MADE HALO, not what Reach did which is dilute the skill and accuracy and tactical agenda that Halo brings and add in ‘confettii’ to appease the masses that really don’t care as long as it’s a new ware…

Polish the chrome…don’t add neon and flame paint job…

Yes

I concur.

> I DO REALLY like Halo, that’s why I want Halo to be what it was…not that I’m a nostalgia freak or anything like that is just that
>
> I’m for improving and polishing and making the game SOLID for what it was, what MADE HALO, not what Reach did which is dilute the skill and accuracy and tactical agenda that Halo brings and add in ‘confettii’ to appease the masses that really don’t care as long as it’s a new ware…
>
> Polish the chrome…don’t add neon and flame paint job…

It seems like people are very good at expressing how Reach is terrible and not halo and such but can they describe the kind of game they want? Can we dispense with the theatrics and just say, in plain English, what we want? I suspect most people are better at complaining then coming up with solutions.

P.S. I like health packs.

At first I thought you were talking about the band…