Halo 4 just won best 360 game and graphics

It was just announced on the VGAS’s AND the guy just handed them the award on the preshow.

No…I’m not kidding

another edit

CONGRATS 343!!

Althought something tells me it didnt win best shooter. And I think we can all probably guess what game that…went to.

Well the 360 is at it’s limit as far as graphic quality goes. I don’t know how good Halo’s was but Forza:Horizons had to lower theirs so the 360 could handle it! Who knows what Halos on the new Xbox will be like!

Spoilers! I am in CA.

I think H4 has the best graphics to even if the PvP is the worst.

> Spoilers! I am in CA.

hehe I don’t care XD. Just kidding. I’m suprised it won though, I really am. I was hoping for it, but because of the multiplayer, I thought it would drag it off.

> It was just announced on the VGAS’s AND the guy just handed them the award on the preshow.
>
> No…I’m not kidding
>
> another edit
>
>
> CONGRATS 343!!

I’m assuming your just joking…

Was there ever any doubt?

> > It was just announced on the VGAS’s AND the guy just handed them the award on the preshow.
> >
> > No…I’m not kidding
> >
> > another edit
> >
> >
> > CONGRATS 343!!
>
> I’m assuming your just joking…

Dead serious, so no I’m not joking. It just got announced on the preshow and the dude gave Frank and Kiki the award personally.

That’s awesome, it totally deserves it. A lot of time and effort went into the game and I’m glad it’s getting the proper recognition.

I also congratulate 343 Industries on the win.

It’s truly a fantastic game with a few flaws that can be fixed with a few patches down the road.

Did they win best way how to hand out specialization codes? L

So by making the game bright and adding shadows in certain areas, specular lighting, that counts as “good graphics”?

Lol, The VGAs are a joke!

I knew it.

> Lol, The VGAs are a joke!

Black Ops didn’t win jack -Yoink- rofl. Hows that for a joke? VGA’s are peoples choice dude.

Well i mean cmon… what competetion didnt Halo have on the xbox? I cant think of any that came out this year.

> Did they win best way how to hand out specialization codes? L

Will you ever shut up?

Wrong topic >_< Ignore post

Well that sucks, I was hoping for Viva Pinata Party Animals.

> Did they win best way how to hand out specialization codes? L

How the -Yoink- do you still not understand, after how many posts about these, that 343 did not hand out these codes…

Morons aside, congrats 343 on the awards.