halo 4 jumping

hello i have been seeing alot of players jumping in halo most of the time it doe snot effect my aim with automatic weps and sometimes with a dmr /br. My question to you is does jumping help in fights/ 1v1 fights?

It definitely helps against the AR at close range, at least in my experience. In fact, one of the only ways to beat an AR with a precision weapon up close is to jump and shoot them in the air.

I use the carbine, and jumping does not help people against that very often. The reason being that with a headshot capable weapon, it is very easy to predict the trajectory of a jumping player and lead their head for a kill shot.

Jumping absolutely helps!
Bumper jumper was a standard in halo 3 competitively speaking. less so in reach and halo 4 but if 4 gets competitive (it certainly isn’t in its current state) then i think we’ll see an influx of people using it.

all it does is make that last head shot a little more difficult which can usually win a 1v1.

Jumping absolutely helps!
Bumper jumper was a standard in halo 3 competitively speaking. less so in reach and halo 4 but if 4 gets competitive (it certainly isn’t in its current state) then i think we’ll see an influx of people using it.

all it does is make that last head shot a little more difficult which can usually win a 1v1.