Halo 4 Joining friends problem

Hello.
I have a problem with NAT, I have an Open NAT but i cannot join anybody or party up with anyone
my GF invited me for a custom game match, a message shows up that i cannot join " not joinable " the match but both of us have Open NAT + Same country, so i tried to invite her but same problem, and i tried to invite friends not from the same country and he still cannot join me or i cannot join him
So is there any solution ?
Thanks.

What router are you using? I had a similar issue with my D-Link where it said open but wasn’t actually open fully. I had to change a couple settings in the firewall section of the router.

I’ve never had this problem in H4 but did your GF and your friend sucsessfully join each other? Or do you all have this problem?

> Hello.
> I have a problem with NAT, I have an Open NAT but i cannot join anybody or party up with anyone
> my GF invited me for a custom game match, a message shows up that i cannot join " not joinable " the match but both of us have Open NAT + Same country, so i tried to invite her but same problem, and i tried to invite friends not from the same country and he still cannot join me or i cannot join him
> So is there any solution ?
> Thanks.

OP, refer to this thread:
How-To-Improve-YOUR-Connection-and-Open-NAT
Perhaps that could help you resolve your problem.