HALO 4 ISN'T COD? DIDN'T KNOW YOU WORKED FOR 343

HALO 4 ISN’T COD? DIDN’T KNOW YOU WORKED FOR 343
Sorry guys, I didn’t know that you have already played Halo 4. I didn’t know that you work for 343i. So tell me guys whats Halo 4 like? ill understand if you can’t tell me but give some hints. Since you know everything about the game already, and you have already made a jugdement on the game, you must know how the game feels already because… well you have already played Halo 4, and the only way that’s possible is because you work for 343i.

o_0 “Oh whats that”…“You haven’t Played Halo 4 yet”

If thats true… how come you know about the game how can you be SO certain that the game is going to turn out in a certain way. If you haven’t played yet. At least the complainers are making their complaints BASED of the infomation about Halo 4, we don’t know what extent the changes are going to be in effect. But aleast it’s based on confirmed infomation.

You on the other hand are just pulling these claims on how Halo 4 will play right out of thin air. If your going to make a statment like that atleast have evidence/infomation.

> Whats Halo 4 like?
> Sorry guys, I didn’t know that you have already played Halo 4. I didn’t know that you work for 343i. So tell me guys whats Halo 4 like? ill understand if you can’t tell me but give some hints. Since you know everything about the game already, and you have already made a jugdement on the game, you must know how the game feels already because… well you have already played Halo 4, and the only way that’s possible is because you work for 343i.
>
> o_0 “Oh whats that”…“You haven’t Played Halo 4 yet”
>
> If thats true… how come you know about the game how can you be SO certain that the game is going to turn out in a certain way. If you haven’t played yet. At least the complainers are making their complaints BASED of the infomation about Halo 4, we don’t know what extent the changes are going to be in effect. But aleast it’s based on confirmed infomation.
>
> You on the other hand are just pulling these claims on how Halo 4 will play right out of thin air. If your going to make a statment like that atleast have evidence/infomation.
>
> For the Record: Halo needs to Destroy CoD, not Copy it.

Call of Duty copied other games that Halo also copied, Halo did not copy Call of Duty.

…Da Fu*

This is what a game that tries to copy Call of Duty looks like. Halo 4 sound nothing like Call of Duty apart from the loadouts, and even then, there are plenty of other games with loadouts.

If you think Halo can “destroy CoD”, you are extremely naive.

The only way for CoD to lose it’s place as #1 is for ActiVision to stop publishing it. But considering that Call of Duty has held the title of the highest grossing piece of entertainment media in history for the past few years, that won’t happen.

People need to stop thinking about how Halo can “defeat” CoD, it won;t happen. Just enjoy the game.

According to the OP, “Halo 4 is CoD”?

Didn’t know you worked for Infinity Ward and Treyarch.