Halo 4 is

…-Yoinking!- amazing. I played a CTF match on Ragnarok with a couple of friends and it was one of my favorite Halo experiences ever. I’ve played Halo since C.E. and understand that a lot of changes have been made since then but you have to understand that the game can’t be the same forever. Halo is in good hands. 343i did an amazing job. Thanks for the great game.

Yeah it’s by far the prettiest Halo so far, campaign was epic, alot of new weapons… but as a Custom Gamer, I would have to say that it’s not the best Halo ever.

> …-Yoinking!- amazing. I played a CTF match on Ragnarok with a couple of friends and it was one of my favorite Halo experiences ever. I’ve played Halo since C.E. and understand that a lot of changes have been made since then but you have to understand that the game can’t be the same forever. Halo is in good hands. 343i did an amazing job. Thanks for the great game.

So you’ve casually played halo since CE and now you love H4 because it’s pretty and has fancy gimmicks like AAs and weapons like the binary rifle.

They kept the casual experience “fun fun fun fun” like Rebecca Black’s “friday” but they sucked the competitive aspect of halo out with a 2000 Horse Power vacuum.

“Can’t be the same forever” shouldn’t equate to completely making it a casual game.

P.S. CTF is one of my favorite gametypes, one of the least broken too due to lack of personal ordinance, but if you liked Ragnarok CTF, I can’t help but think you’re a casual. Ragnarok is simply a terrible map for flag with vehicles and LOOOOOONG sight lines.