Halo 4 is the worst Halo game ever...............

It’s been 2 years after Halo 4 released. A lot of people say that “Halo 4 sucks and it’s copying COD”. I do like Halo 4 but there are some problems with the game but I ignore it.

Funny because it’s nothing like Call of Duty.

The only way it copies COD is the Fishysticks controller options which I must admit I wish all previous Halos had.

Personally I think it’s Destiny’s crucible mode that Halo 4 is more like but obviously Destiny would have copied Halo 4

Bottom line, Halo 4 is better than Halo 5 Modern Warfare. Btw OP, you don’t even make sense. You say people dislike the game, and yet you like it but it has problems… Good luck begging 343 to fix the remaining problems of a 2 year old game.

My least favorite halo was ODST.

No, that title belongs to Halo Wars.

I enjoy playing Halo 4 and I like the graphics. Halo Reach is also fun too. ODST only annoyed me a bit because the Campaign on Legendary was quite hard.

> 2533274799512899;6:
> No, that title belongs to Halo Wars.

Why Halo Wars? It was a decent halo game.

I prefered the Matchmaking on Halo 4

I Really enjoy Halo 4 (multiplayer), I think the game gets a lot of stick… I have always said Halo 3 multiplayer was my favorite but going back to the game it feels quite slow in comparison, but it still holds that special place as my fav Halo multi. I must say that Halo 4 is not a bad game at all.

I like halo 4, although get fed up with the randomness of infinity. i do enjoy legendary and will be on halo 4 quite a bit before the 7th of december.

Add me if you want to play some fun games of the ol’ halo 4

> 2533274825327025;2:
> Funny because it’s nothing like Call of Duty.

Tru dat

Halo 4 is nothing like COD cause call of duty sucks -Yoink-

If they would remove ordnance I would honestly be fine with it

> 2533274885147724;8:
> > 2533274799512899;6:
> > No, that title belongs to Halo Wars.
>
>
> Why Halo Wars? It was a decent halo game.

Coming from someone who loves and grew up on strategy games, I loved Halo Wars a great deal.

Playing halo 4 right now on MCC with tilt, thunderstorm and famine on, it feels like its on legendary LOL and I’m on normal Promethean knights are especially hard, I have to pop a auto sentry to distract them and back smack otherwise I burn all my ammo to lower their shields

I’ve played every Halo, and it’s really funny that the two that appear to be the most hated by what seems to be the majority of the community are actually my favorites (Reach and Halo 4). In Reach, I really enjoyed the Invasion playlist, I liked the big teams and the whole Spartan vs Elite deal. It brought something new to the franchise. I liked the abilities which added new parts of the game to master, and I REALLY loved the maps in Reach.

Halo 4 was just overall fun for me, I liked that they added permanent sprint. People hate it but it was something that the game was missing, playing Halo 2 for the second time since it’s release year now on MCC I actually wish it had a sprint feature. It changed the complex of the game and made it much more enjoyable. I can now escape near death situations and live to fight another day. I loved the ability to make custom load-outs and as a SWAT player SWAT in Halo 4 was simply amazing with the new added sprint feature.

I played them all, once again, Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo 4. I actually hope the bring a remastered version of Reach to the Xbox One. I will probably mostly stick to the Halo 4 playlists in MCC. I am just confused on why so many people dislike these two games and I’m sure I’ll catch flak for stating I like Reach and Halo 4 more than Halo 2 and 3.

> 2533274800495161;17:
> I’ve played every Halo, and it’s really funny that the two that appear to be the most hated by what seems to be the majority of the community are actually my favorites (Reach and Halo 4). In Reach, I really enjoyed the Invasion playlist, I liked the big teams and the whole Spartan vs Elite deal. It brought something new to the franchise. I liked the abilities which added new parts of the game to master, and I REALLY loved the maps in Reach.
>
> Halo 4 was just overall fun for me, I liked that they added permanent sprint. People hate it but it was something that the game was missing, playing Halo 2 for the second time since it’s release year now on MCC I actually wish it had a sprint feature. It changed the complex of the game and made it much more enjoyable. I can now escape near death situations and live to fight another day. I loved the ability to make custom load-outs and as a SWAT player SWAT in Halo 4 was simply amazing with the new added sprint feature.
>
> I played them all, once again, Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo 4. I actually hope the bring a remastered version of Reach to the Xbox One. I will probably mostly stick to the Halo 4 playlists in MCC. I am just confused on why so many people dislike these two games and I’m sure I’ll catch flak for stating I like Reach and Halo 4 more than Halo 2 and 3.

I totally agree with you. Halo 1, 4 and Reach are my favourites.

I would love to play a remastered Reach and even ODST too. Maybe they can release them as big DLC packs?

It has a place in history. What perplexes me is that the problems that people had with Halo 4 are being not only kept but also amplified for Halo 5.

> 2533274818084099;19:
> It has a place in history. What perplexes me is that the problems that people had with Halo 4 are being not only kept but also amplified for Halo 5.

Kept? Particularly?