Halo 4 is the worst game ever made.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You all heard it. Halo 4 is the worst game ever made. It makes Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties look like a masterpiece. It is so bad I am crying into my Master Chief bed. Here are some very good reasons as to why Halo 4 is terrible.

• The game features loadouts

Halo is an unusual franchise in that all players only want to use one gun: the battle rifle. No sorry, I meant to say ‘tryhard wannabe game professionals’ want to be. Because of the Halo 4 loadouts, now everyone can spawn with the Battle Rifle or DMR (which is basically the same weapon). Surely this would be a good thing.

NOPE!

Being able to spawn with a Battle Rifle or DMR in any game, and the fact everyone uses these weapons is apparently terrible. What the heck were 343 thinking?

• The game uses Ordinance Drops

These are unforgivable. Rushing and camping by the weapon spawns, and dominating the game by never budging from the weapon spots, is now not possible. Instead of camping, players now have to run around to get there super weapons.

DAMN YOU 343! I want my camping back!

• The vehicles aren’t indestructible.

I loved it in Halo 3 when the Scorpion was invincible. Despite the fact I -Yoinked!- about the Scorpion, and got it pulled from MatchMaking in Halo 3, I have convinced myself I loved the Scorpion.

Now, if you drive like an idiot, anyone can blow your vehicle up.

I WANT MY SUPER VEHICLES THAT OVERPOWER THE ENEMIES BACK!

• The game isn’t Halo 3

RAGEEE GGGGRRRR. FANBOY RAAAAGE

Halo 4 is the worst Halo game ever made.

> <mark>You all heard it.</mark>

Actually, I’ve been hearing that since pre-launch.

I enjoy using all the guns.

It’s true.

Also, the game has sprinting. Everyone knows there is nothing a true gamer hates more than moving fast.

> It’s true.
>
> Also, the game has sprinting. Everyone knows there is nothing a true gamer hates more than moving fast.

True pros put the movement speed to 10%.

That’s legit MLG.

I’m seriously starting to enjoy this thread.

I don’t know but Descent to Undermountain was also pretty bad. That game nearly killed the fantasy role playing genre back in the late 90’s. Gorgon’s Alliance too. Over hyped, over budgeted, behind schedule & released unfinished, when it came out it was so riddled with bugs and glitches that it was nearly unplayable. Same company next made Baldur’s Gate and that was back in 1998. I’m still playing it on my pc. I’m also sure that there are worse console games than halo 4.

I found a list of games that got very poor reception to compare to halo 4.

Like someone said in a previous thread just called this game 4 as it isn’t worty of the title HALO.

Lmfao other people know about Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties ?? You must be a fan of the AVGN then.

> You all heard it. Halo 4 is the worst game ever made. It makes Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties look like a masterpiece.

You son of a Brute! Why in the name of all that is sacred did you have to bring that -Yoink- up?! Ugh the memories…but at least we got a memorable AVGN episode out of it.

On the whole though I am enjoying this thread.

> Lmfao other people know about Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties ?? You must be a fan of the AVGN then.

“TAKE YER DAMN CLOTHES OOUFFFF!!”

There are other games wore than Halo 4/ Like COD

I can see the sarcasm but I assume that the OP is butthurt about how people were better then him at halo 3. Look ordnance drops now load the map with power weapons and they are very easy to get and can do major damage so people can now camp with Active Camo a DMR and a BS and hide in a corner the whole game so they can get there free damage boosts and spartan lasers, so yeah OP you kinda shot yourself in the foot by saying that halo 3 was all about camping for power weapons when it is 10x worse in halo 4, in halo 3 atleast you had to work together as a team to get important stuff like the splazer on Valhalla and the rockets on Sandtrap. Also the complaint that vehicles are useless in halo 4 is said because now DMRs can shoot down a banshee rendering splazers almost useless as applies with the hog and ghosts and even mantises to an extent. Don’t forget that now people can spawn with stickies and Plasma pistols meaning all it takes is 2 guys with a charged plasma pistol and a spam of plasma nades to destroy a scorpion. So yeah OP I’m not trying to be disrespectful here but I think you are being butthurt about people beating you in halo 3, finally I know people are going to say “Well Sylvan you only dislike teh hola 4 cuz u are teh sux at its” and that is not true because my kill death went from 1.60 in halo 3 to 2.25 in halo 4

It’s not that bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqsU6tFyygw -Machinima Game of year

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXVmKKax_s -Machinima Best Competitive Multiplayer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Oatc3W_x8 -Macinima Best Sound Design

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=oR1c4NY1pP8 -Gamespot Best Shooter

www.joystiq.com/2012/12/07/spike-vga-2012-winners-walking-dead-takes-goty-journey-floats/-VGA Best 360, Graphics

www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2012/Best_Xbox_360_Game -ign Best 360 Game, Best 360 Shooter, Best 360 Grapics, Best 360 Sound Design, Best 360 Multiplayer Game

www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/12/10/top-50-games-of-2012-review-roundup.aspx -GameInformer Best 360, Best Shooter, Best Competitive MP

4 million sales in the first week.
#2 played game on XBL

Yeah it’s not the worst game ever made.

[POST RETRACTED]

You obviously haven’t tried the call of duty franchise.

Campaign was fantastic.

Multiplayer is the weakest of the series, hopefully 343 will see the decline in popularity and realize you can only alter the mechanics so much before you lose the identity that makes Halo what we have all grown to love.

I don’t think anyone actually read the OP’s text…
Or if you did, you probably don’t understand what OP is doing.

> The game isn’t Halo 3

HHNNNGGGDDUURRRRAREYOUSERIOUSDURURRRUNGH

This is why everyone hates Halo 4: nobody likes change. Surely, SURELY you didn’t expect them to make the exact same game. I’m pretty sure that if everyone just gets past that aspect of adding new things, then a lot more people would be rejoicing over this game.

And OP, it sounds to me like you like Halo 3 because of camping and overpowered vehicles.

I think I’m starting to sense a troll…