Halo 4 is the second most broken Halo game.

It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.

I’m primarily referring to the:

• Camo glitch;

• Medal glitch;

• Framerate issues on split-screen.

Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.

> It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
>
> I’m primarily referring to the:
>
> - Camo glitch;
>
> - Medal glitch;
>
> - Framerate issues on split-screen.
>
> Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.

Oh no he didn’t!

> > It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
> >
> > I’m primarily referring to the:
> >
> > - Camo glitch;
> >
> > - Medal glitch;
> >
> > - Framerate issues on split-screen.
> >
> > Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.
>
> Oh no he didn’t!

The biggest part of the community abused glitches to win in Halo 2’s 40 - 50.

In fact, the majority of the community cheated.

Oh snap.

It’s about to get hot in here!

Youre wrong and you should feel wrong.

> > > It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
> > >
> > > I’m primarily referring to the:
> > >
> > > - Camo glitch;
> > >
> > > - Medal glitch;
> > >
> > > - Framerate issues on split-screen.
> > >
> > > Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.
> >
> > Oh no he didn’t!
>
> The biggest part of the community abused glitches to win in Halo 2’s 40 - 50.
>
> In fact, the majority of the community cheated.

I remember those days. lol :3 (I was never one of them BTW)

P.S Did they fix these bugs in a patch or something? Cuz I’ve never experience these glitches…

The only “glitches” that helped people win was superbouncing and if you were a good player that didn’t really matter.

> > > > It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
> > > >
> > > > I’m primarily referring to the:
> > > >
> > > > - Camo glitch;
> > > >
> > > > - Medal glitch;
> > > >
> > > > - Framerate issues on split-screen.
> > > >
> > > > Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.
> > >
> > > Oh no he didn’t!
> >
> > The biggest part of the community abused glitches to win in Halo 2’s 40 - 50.
> >
> > In fact, the majority of the community cheated.
>
> I remember those days. lol :3 (I was never one of them BTW)
>
> <mark>P.S Did they fix these bugs in a patch or something? Cuz I’ve never experience these glitches…</mark>

The camo glitch is still rampant.

In case you don’t know what it is, it’s when the game fails to show the scrambled blue dots of a camo user.

Same goes for everything else that is listed in the OP.

> The only “glitches” that helped people win was superbouncing and if you were a good player that didn’t really matter.

There were also out of the map glitches, and it’s plague of modders that weren’t banned.

It was on today’s level of Call of duty: World at war, and COD4.

Honestly, Halo 4 maybe the glitchiest Halo game (besides Halo 2), but it’s still a pretty darn polished experience!

personally I really enjoyed Halo 2’s glitches, and they made the experience even more enjoyable for me and my friends.

Halo 1:
BLB: double melee if you still had a grenade on you
backpack reloading: press the reload button twice, and switch to another weapon to have the weapon reload on your back
fast invisibility: grab camo, and fire 1 shot of anything to almost instantly activate full camo, instead of waiting for the cooldown.

Halo 2:
swipe sniping: whipping the sniper unscoped while firing would create a much larger hitbox for the sniper’s bullet
Sword glitching: zoom in with a weapon like the BR/ carbine/ sniper/ beam, make your reticule red, and then switch the sword and quickly press R to zoom across the map
BXR: melee into instant headshot for a split second kill
RRX/ RRXYYRRX: battle rifle double shot
BXB: double melee

These were some of my favorite button combos/ glitches, and I really do believe they made the game more enjoyable!

It sounds like “u mad cuz u bad”. In halo 2 matchmaking the better players won and then people complained that the other players were modding because they didn’t know how to doubleshoot.
Halo 4 took a -Yoink- on the brand and made it so that people who were bad at halo 3 were good at halo 4.

I’m glad someone else in the forums sees that Halo 2 wasn’t as great as everyone with nostalgia goggles seems to believe. The only reason it even had a skill gap was because of the button glitches, and Bungie didn’t even do that on purpose.

Medal glitch?

Nostalgia is the only thing holding halo 2 up. If halo 4 had the amount of bugs and aim assist and all of that crap these forums would be like now times 50 billion.

> It sounds like “u mad cuz u bad”. In halo 2 matchmaking the better players won and then people complained that the other players were modding because they didn’t know how to doubleshoot.
> Halo 4 took a Yoink! on the brand and made it so that people who were bad at halo 3 were good at halo 4.

Know how to exploit glitches =/= Good at game

The camo glitch, I’m fairly sure, is a product of lag, not something that’s due to an oversight on their part unlike everything in halo 2. I don’t get it during the day, only late at night when the australians (hssss) are on, which is obviously a situation where lag is present.

Framerate issues in splitscreen are completely understandable. The xbox is old hardware, halo is graphically impressive (for once.), and splitscreen requires you to render all that graphical intensity twice, though at a slightly reduced quality. I’d say considering how splitscreen usually fares (look up Resident evil 6 splitscreen) we got lucky with just a few framerate drops.

I still don’t know what he’s saying with the medal glitch, anyone got info there?

Camo glitch can be a pain, but u can easy counter that cuz normally camo guys are campers, they never move of the same place, easy preys.

i normally don’t play split-screen

medal glitch? well thats a new one cuz i don’t know it

also im glad of some glitchs like the unstick thruster pack, it’s ridiculous some people just try to stick u and never shoot cuz they are -Yoinks!-

> It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
>
> I’m primarily referring to the:
>
> - Camo glitch;
>
> - Medal glitch;
>
> - Framerate issues on split-screen.
>
> Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.

Had halo 2 on both PC/xbox, never had any of the problems, H4 is the worst, HReach is the 2nd worst…

> > It’s glitches aren’t on the level of Halo 2, but they are still unacceptable for competitive players.
> >
> > I’m primarily referring to the:
> >
> > - Camo glitch;
> >
> > - Medal glitch;
> >
> > - Framerate issues on split-screen.
> >
> > Are you guys actually okay with that? Because I most definitely can’t accept such flaws.
>
> Had halo 2 on both PC/xbox, never had any of the problems, H4 is the worst, HReach is the 2nd worst…

Reach isn’t glitchy at all, name something that was glitchy.
I’m pretty sure that’s just your opinion speaking.