Halo 4 is Terible!!!

I mean look at that Campaign so much Potential and it lived up to it It was great .And look at that terrible Multiplayer it is Competitive balanced and not like COD .It is Fun and I have a blast playing it !.That Forge though is so Bad I have a lot of new things and Forge is Easier then ever not mentioning 3 Forge Environments. Di I say it was Terrible I meant Amazing .Got you guys on that one :slight_smile:

A couple of things though:

what ever happened to half of the halo reach gametypes?
(race, normal infection, territories, and the insane gametype which a vast majority of all good custom games where made from).

why do the magnets not line up properly in forge ? (try it you’ll see they are not on the exact same level which causes map bumps)

Are we going to ever see a large scale forge map that could ever rival forge world?

Your spelling is “terible”!!!

/thread

> A couple of things though:
>
> what ever happened to half of the halo reach gametypes?
> (race, normal infection, territories, and the insane gametype which a vast majority of all good custom games where made from).
>
> why do the magnets not line up properly in forge ? (try it you’ll see they are not on the exact same level which causes map bumps)
>
> Are we going to ever see a large scale forge map that could ever rival forge world?

This.

Why is so much left out from Reach? There’s so few Gametypes, and the new “Forge World” is so small that it barely counts.

So much in this game is upgraded from Reach. Why the need to also downgrade a lot of things?

Your English is good. Did i say good, i meant awful. Got you on that one. :slight_smile:

Maybe I Spelled bad on Purpose .