Halo 4 is not going to be at the VGAs

Que the start of the rage posts. But im seriously disapointed, it kinda seemed the like the right time for a reveal. All they seem to of done is make a lot of fans lose hope and honestly im one of them.

Eugh what a disappointment

This is a disappointment for the fans. Yeah don’t reveal too much information. But none at all? That’s just terrible marketing.

> This is a disappointment for the fans. Yeah don’t reveal too much information. But none at all? That’s just terrible marketing.

343i didn’t say anything about a trailer at the vga it was just a rumour.
So whats the terrible marketing. VGA isn’t even a big gaming event in my eyes.

I watched it just in case. I have to say I am incredibly dissappointed in 343i for not even throwing together a teaser. They need to get the hype train rolling sooner or later.

Oh, and by the way, 343 didn’t cause any hype, you guys did. They CLEARLY stated that there were not going to be ANY reveals from them tonight.

No reason to troll people just because they expected a trailer. We’re coming up close on Halo 4, and it’s only natural to expect some small information about the game at a major gaming event.

It didn’t happen after numerous references to Halo 4 and the Halo franchise from several of Spike’s commercials. So please stop putting people down. It’s not their fault for expecting something.

> No reason to troll people just because they expected a trailer. We’re coming up close on Halo 4, and it’s only natural to expect some small information about the game at a major gaming event.
>
> It didn’t happen after numerous references to Halo 4 and the Halo franchise from several of Spike’s commercials. So please stop putting people down. It’s not their fault for expecting something.

True, but this is a good lesson to be learned. Some people have openly pointed out reasons on why they shouldn’t get hyped up, and yet still people didn’t listen, got hyped, and tried with all their might to point out how they was right, and those of us who knew better, was wrong.

> No reason to troll people just because they expected a trailer. We’re coming up close on Halo 4, and it’s only natural to expect some small information about the game at a major gaming event.
>
> It didn’t happen after numerous references to Halo 4 and the Halo franchise from several of Spike’s commercials. So please stop putting people down. It’s not their fault for expecting something.

I don’t recall trolling anyone? I was trying to tell everyone to calm down.