Halo 4 is not balanced.

Alright so lets get down to business. I feel that when a lot of players assume that Halo 4 is balanced, to their logic, please PLEASE, tell me what is it mean that this game is balanced. BR’s 4 shot doesn’t fit in this Halo hit scan formula and should return to the projectiles form and bullet spread is needed, DMR should return to its bloom state and Light Rifle should not even exist. Forerunner weapons should consist of powerful destructive weapons and not a reskin of current model weapons. Then again this is my logic and how I feel this I am entitled to my own opinion.

As for the grenades, I so t even begin. The plasma grenades are nerfed to hell and won’t even kill you when your directly over top them, I feel they should return to the destructive form they were in Reach. Plasma grenades need to be destructive and not crap. Hell even the frag grenades need a little more radius done to them, to make them act more like a grenade. I feel the weapon sandbox has been screwed with improperly and needs real adjustment done to them.

I hope Halo 5 has a better weapon sandbox and return of older weapons and better newer ones as well.

> BR’s 4 shot doesn’t fit in this Halo hit scan formula and should return to the projectiles form and bullet spread is needed, DMR should return to its bloom state.

So…did you actually play Halo 2? Because that was hitscan.

Never owned a original Xbox sadly but I feel that game was built better

That doesn’t answer my question. Have you ever played Halo 2?

Also, you do realize that Reach is hitscan weapons too, right?

> Also, you do realize that Reach is hitscan weapons too, right?

Yes I realize that and it was built better IMO. I only played Halo 2 and never really paid attention. Never touched mp.

> > Also, you do realize that Reach is hitscan weapons too, right?
>
> Yes I realize that and it was built better IMO. I only played Halo 2 and never really paid attention. Never touched mp.

Then how are you saying that hitscan “isn’t Halo” if you know Reach was hitscan??

Also, with all due respect, if you haven’t played Halo 2’s multiplayer, you can’t know if it was “built better” as you stated earlier. You state that “Halo isn’t hitscan” when the only online Halo experience that was projectile was Halo 3. There’s a reason the other three titles were hitscan.

> > > Also, you do realize that Reach is hitscan weapons too, right?
> >
> > Yes I realize that and it was built better IMO. I only played Halo 2 and never really paid attention. Never touched mp.
>
> Then how are you saying that hitscan “isn’t Halo” if you know Reach was hitscan??
>
> Also, with all due respect, if you haven’t played Halo 2’s multiplayer, you can’t know if it was “built better” as you stated earlier. You state that “Halo isn’t hitscan” when the only online Halo experience that was projectile was Halo 3. There’s a reason the other three titles were hitscan.

1.) I never stated that Hitscan isn’t Halo
2.) I said I feel that Hitscan doesn’t fit within the Halo Formula, regardless if it was in Reach or Halo 2, thus with that being said I am referring that Halo 4 has implemented this feature rather poorly.
3.) What “reason” is that, for the reason why these other were hitscan, enlighten me.

You’re right about it being unbalanced, but you’re extremely misguided as to why it is.

> You’re right about it being unbalanced, but you’re extremely misguided as to why it is.

“Plasma grenades are under-powered”

Actually hitscan works much better for halo. Guns feel significantly more powerful and intuitive. Plus with projectile unless you are on LAN lag can be a major issue.

Can you give me reasoning as to why Halo 4 is unbalanced. Whats currently listed doesn’t make much sense to me. I don’t see how the BR being Hitscan makes it unbalanced or why the DMR, the weakest rifle needs bloom to be balanced? ZB Reach played a million times better than bloom settings did…

> > BR’s 4 shot doesn’t fit in this Halo hit scan formula and should return to the projectiles form and bullet spread is needed, DMR should return to its bloom state.
>
> So…did you actually play Halo 2? Because that was hitscan.

Not only did Halo 2 have hitscan but it also had easily the most aim-assist and bullet magnetism of all of the games.

While this may be more of an opinion, I think H2 and H3 have easily the worst sandboxes, with a lot of the weapons being clones of the SMG due to dual-wielding and with the Spectre and the Prowler not being unique in any way, shape, or form.