halo 4 is NOT 343s first game

when ive been watching some halo 4 vids theres a lot of rubbish going around that halo 4 was 343s first game, well its a LIE. Their first game was halo aniv if you watch the beginning cutscene it clearly says 343 industries and i think that they reallly well on it as the sound affects were great the graphics blew me away and the remastered cutsecenes were amazing and i think they did a great job on halo 4 as well so guys and girls leave them alone they did a great job on halo 4 although the gamerscore wasn’t that high only 70 for completing the campaign on your own the 7th mission was really hard for me on heroic and thats my only complaint.

Unlike CEA, Halo 4 was done by them from the ground up. It’s your opinion if that they did a great job, many would suggest otherwise. It sold well, but is the least performing compared to the trilogy and Reach.

isn’t cea there first game

actually some 343 employees were bungie employees so that’s not there first game

I’m sorry, but is this the exact same thread this exact same person posted earlier?

> 2533274966705039;4:
> actually some 343 employees were bungie employees so that’s not there first game

There are about 3 Bungie employees.

> 2533274844996288;5:
> I’m sorry, but is this the exact same thread this exact same person posted earlier?

Yep, timestamp says it was created around the same time. May have been an accidental duplicate that went unnoticed. The mods will lock it.

I like Halo CEA

Well actually, as a WHOLE studio, this is their first NEW game. CEA was literally a graphic revamp with a few extra goodies.

It was their first fully made game from scratch

I loved Halo 4. Just my opinion.

> 2533274943979269;1:
> when ive been watching some halo 4 vids theres a lot of rubbish going around that halo 4 was 343s first game, well its a LIE. Their first game was halo aniv

That’s very inaccurate. Saber Interactive did most of the work on CEA Campaign and Certain Affinity created the Anniversary multiplayer maps for Halo: Reach. 343i was hard at work on Halo 4 at the time and did very little for CEA.

I have a weird feeling that 343 might have been tied into 989 studios somehow. If that’s the case then no it wouldn’t be their first game from the ground up,

thanks for your feedback i enjoy reading your thoughts though maybe i should check the back of boxes and other peoples forums before i judge

Halo 4 is one of my favorite games; I don’t know hwy everyone hates it. Just play the game.

> 2533274999277194;12:
> I have a weird feeling that 343 might have been tied into 989 studios somehow. If that’s the case then no it wouldn’t be their first game from the ground up,

Completely unrelated. For one thing 989 was a division of Sony, and named after the address of the developer. 343 is a division of Microsoft named after the Halo character.

> 2533274821174589;2:
> Unlike CEA, Halo 4 was done by them from the ground up. It’s your opinion if that they did a great job, many would suggest otherwise. It sold well, but is the least performing compared to the trilogy and Reach.

> 2533274821174589;2:
> Unlike CEA, Halo 4 was done by them from the ground up. It’s your opinion if that they did a great job, many would suggest otherwise. It sold well, but is the least performing compared to the trilogy and Reach.