Halo 4 is looking great and it plays better!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

Um. Where did you play it?

> Um. Where did you play it?

He didn’t…This is a troll, report and move along…nothing to see here.

I honestly want to see some kind of proof. Because why you, of all people get to play Halo 4 early?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

> Um. Where did you play it?

In a barn at night on VHS.

Can I have you time machine OP. I promise I’ll give it back

> I honestly want to see some kind of proof. Because why you, of all people get to play Halo 4 early?

Proof will get the thread locked since you can’t post any links to leaks. I don’t think he’s lying though. I think sprint recharges too fast.

I don’t believe they make a vhs version.

> > Um. Where did you play it?
>
> In a barn at night on VHS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn… I was never picked… oh well… unless there’s a email in my inbox…

> > Um. Where did you play it?
>
> In a barn at night on VHS.

hahahah you saw the same vid I did. The wackass hip hop playing makes the vid a classic. It’s like people who leak go out of their way to make it as unwatchable as possible.

> I honestly want to see some kind of proof. Because why you, of all people get to play Halo 4 early?

Someone’s jelly.