Halo 4 is just getting better!

With the new map pack in H4, H4 was saved with me… But now, next monday… Action Sacks coming out :smiley: The most fun gametype in Halo! Loved it in Reach… And with the new gamemodes for this gametype looks freaking fun!

Nice work 343i :slight_smile:

What do you think about the next update?

i am stoked as all hell i liked Halo 4 to begin with but with the new updates and map packs it just keeps getting better

Still waiting for a Classic playlist.

• 5v5

• No Sprint

• No Load-outs

• No Instant Re-spawn

• No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.

• No Armor Abilities

• No DMR

• Active Camo Pickup

• Faster Strafing

• 4 Shot Headshot BR

• Buff Vehicle Health

• Weapons spawn on map

• Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)

• All Classic maps remade in forge

• Descope brought back

• Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back

• Visible (In game) 1-50

• K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game

• And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0

> - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0

Why?

> Still waiting for a Classic playlist.
>
> - 5v5
>
> - No Sprint
>
> - No Load-outs
>
> - No Instant Re-spawn
>
> - No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.
>
> - No Armor Abilities
>
> - No DMR
>
> - Active Camo Pickup
>
> - Faster Strafing
>
> - 4 Shot Headshot BR
>
> - Buff Vehicle Health
>
> - Weapons spawn on map
>
> - Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)
>
> - All Classic maps remade in forge
>
> - Descope brought back
>
> - Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back
>
> - Visible (In game) 1-50
>
> - K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game
>
> - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0

Sounds… PRETTY boring :stuck_out_tongue:

> > - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0
>
> Why?

Because everyone is complaining about how once you hit SR130 the game is boring. So I thought maybe if they got to restart from zero again (ONLY in this playlist) they would get to have the fun of ranking up to 130 again…

Bad idea, I know, but it is a suggestion

> > Still waiting for a Classic playlist.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > - 5v5
> >
> > - No Sprint
> >
> > - No Load-outs
> >
> > - No Instant Re-spawn
> >
> > - No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.
> >
> > - No Armor Abilities
> >
> > - No DMR
> >
> > - Active Camo Pickup
> >
> > - Faster Strafing
> >
> > - 4 Shot Headshot BR
> >
> > - Buff Vehicle Health
> >
> > - Weapons spawn on map
> >
> > - Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)
> >
> > - All Classic maps remade in forge
> >
> > - Descope brought back
> >
> > - Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back
> >
> > - Visible (In game) 1-50
> >
> > - K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game
> >
> > - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0
> >
> >

>
> Sounds… PRETTY boring :stuck_out_tongue:

But I never said to remove Vanilla Halo 4. Just add in one playlist where the game uses the old original formula of Halo. Two unique recipes working in perfect harmony to create the right balance of aroma and texture. They would compliment each-other perfectly and in doing so, create balance.

:slight_smile:

I do love the long waiting times the uneven match ups and the foreign host.

do tell me how halo is getting better
you are wrong

> I do love the long waiting times the uneven match ups and the foreign host.
>
> do tell me how halo is getting better
> you are wrong

That chart hurts my soul every time I see it. Also nice GUNGNIR helmet, upsets me I can’t use it yet.

> > > - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0
> >
> > Why?
>
> Because everyone is complaining about how once you hit SR130 the game is boring. So I thought maybe if they got to restart from zero again (ONLY in this playlist) they would get to have the fun of ranking up to 130 again…
>
> Bad idea, I know, but it is a suggestion

I would more have 1-50 skill system that works

> > > > - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0
> > >
> > > Why?
> >
> > Because everyone is complaining about how once you hit SR130 the game is boring. So I thought maybe if they got to restart from zero again (ONLY in this playlist) they would get to have the fun of ranking up to 130 again…
> >
> > Bad idea, I know, but it is a suggestion
>
> I would more have 1-50 skill system that works

I mentioned that in my list above. Anyways your right, I mean if 343i can not make 1-50 Visible in game in EVERY playlist, can’t they at least make it visible in ONE

Yes, it’s a good sign that they’re focusing their attention on bringing back some of the things that worked well in previous Halo games. Action Sack should be excellent.

Next Requst from me: multi-team or big team objective. Pretty sure I’d get bored with a classic playlist sooner than later, but hey I’d try that out, too.

> > Still waiting for a Classic playlist.
> >
> > - 5v5
> >
> > - No Sprint
> >
> > - No Load-outs
> >
> > - No Instant Re-spawn
> >
> > - No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.
> >
> > - No Armor Abilities
> >
> > - No DMR
> >
> > - Active Camo Pickup
> >
> > - Faster Strafing
> >
> > - 4 Shot Headshot BR
> >
> > - Buff Vehicle Health
> >
> > - Weapons spawn on map
> >
> > - Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)
> >
> > - All Classic maps remade in forge
> >
> > - Descope brought back
> >
> > - Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back
> >
> > - Visible (In game) 1-50
> >
> > - K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game
> >
>
> Sounds… PRETTY boring :stuck_out_tongue:

Theres 45k peak population for H4 nowadays…

sounds like the actual game is pretty boring

> > > Still waiting for a Classic playlist.
> > >
> > > - 5v5
> > >
> > > - No Sprint
> > >
> > > - No Load-outs
> > >
> > > - No Instant Re-spawn
> > >
> > > - No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.
> > >
> > > - No Armor Abilities
> > >
> > > - No DMR
> > >
> > > - Active Camo Pickup
> > >
> > > - Faster Strafing
> > >
> > > - 4 Shot Headshot BR
> > >
> > > - Buff Vehicle Health
> > >
> > > - Weapons spawn on map
> > >
> > > - Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)
> > >
> > > - All Classic maps remade in forge
> > >
> > > - Descope brought back
> > >
> > > - Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back
> > >
> > > - Visible (In game) 1-50
> > >
> > > - K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game
> > >
> > > - And the Players SR should Reset to Zero just for this playlist… So everyone is SR0
> >
> > Sounds… PRETTY boring :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Theres 45k peak population for H4 nowadays…
>
> sounds like the actual game is pretty boring

HAHAHAHAHA,

Not if you are one of the 45k :wink:

> I do love the long waiting times the uneven match ups and the foreign host.
>
> do tell me how halo is getting better
> you are wrong

Do tell me why you reference a chart that:

1). Does not track Spartan Ops, Theater, Campaign or Forge

2). Does not do a total count of unique users in a day (Peak hours in the EU are not peak hours in the US)

3). Uses days to count population as opposed to weeks

4). Has no idea how many people are playing with Silver accounts

If you’re going to mention population let me point you towards Major Nelson’s blog. The only thing I’m disappointed with is us being behind Fifa, but apparently this new one is very good might have to rent it.

Also because something doesn’t have numbers doesn’t mean it’s not popular or good. The Foo fighters have fewer fans than Justin Beiber, but we don’t need to question whose better.

Now on topic:

Glad to see Action Sack and BTB Obj getting looked at. Still waiting to see Team Multis, and I can’t wait for the balance patch TU.

> > I do love the long waiting times the uneven match ups and the foreign host.
> >
> > do tell me how halo is getting better
> > you are wrong
>
> Do tell me why you reference a chart that:
>
> 1). Does not track Spartan Ops, Theater, Campaign or Forge
>
> 2). Does not do a total count of unique users in a day (Peak hours in the EU are not peak hours in the US)
>
> 3). Uses days to count population as opposed to weeks
>
> 4). Has no idea how many people are playing with Silver accounts
>
> If you’re going to mention population let me point you towards Major Nelson’s blog. The only thing I’m disappointed with is us being behind Fifa, but apparently this new one is very good might have to rent it.
>
> Also because something doesn’t have numbers doesn’t mean it’s not popular or good. The Foo fighters have fewer fans than Justin Beiber, but we don’t need to question whose better.
>
> Now on topic:
>
> Glad to see Action Sack and BTB Obj getting looked at. Still waiting to see Team Multis, and <mark>I can’t wait for the balance patch TU</mark>.

Nice good post and where are people hearing this at?

> Nice good post and where are people hearing this at?

I have to find the reference, but 343i has stated that this TU we recently received was mostly to deal with bugs and few balance issues, and that the next one would be more focused on balancing the sand box. I’ll start looking to see if I can track down the posts.

> Still waiting for a Classic playlist.
>
> - 5v5
>
> - No Sprint
>
> - No Load-outs
>
> - No Instant Re-spawn
>
> - No Personal Ordinance/Perks/etc.
>
> - No Armor Abilities
>
> - No DMR
>
> - Active Camo Pickup
>
> - Faster Strafing
>
> - 4 Shot Headshot BR
>
> - Buff Vehicle Health
>
> - Weapons spawn on map
>
> - Equal Starts (Everyone spawns with BR Primary, AR secondary, and One Frag Grenade)
>
> - All Classic maps remade in forge
>
> - Descope brought back
>
> - Red “X” over dead team-mates brought back
>
> - Visible (In game) 1-50
>
> - K/D and win/loss ratio stat tracking Separate from the rest of the game
>

i agree its probably going to come with the CSR i hope its before that and that it brings players back.

> > Nice good post and where are people hearing this at?
>
> I have to find the reference, but 343i has stated that this TU we recently received was mostly to deal with bugs and few balance issues, and that the next one would be more focused on balancing the sand box. I’ll start looking to see if I can track down the posts.

It was in a bulletin recently, right before the TU a few weeks ago. I hope that helps.

> > Nice good post and where are people hearing this at?
>
> I have to find the reference, but 343i has stated that this TU we recently received was mostly to deal with bugs and few balance issues, and that the next one would be more focused on balancing the sand box. I’ll start looking to see if I can track down the posts.

I known about the last TU that came out but it sounds like their is new info on a new one being worked on already, Thanks for looking for that post.