Halo 4 is great.

• No ranking system

• Terrible maps

• Join in Progress

• DMR is a sniper

TELL ME MORE AND I’LL EDIT MINE!

The ranking system is coming in December. Maps are great. I appreciate join in progress. DMR is a single shot Rifle not a Sniper Rifle. Although i agree it is OP, your argument is invalid.

> The ranking system is coming in December. Maps are great. I appreciate join in progress. DMR is a single shot Rifle not a Sniper Rifle. Although i agree it is OP, your argument is invalid.

You use that word, I don’t think you know what it means.

> The ranking system is coming in December. Maps are great. I appreciate join in progress. DMR is a single shot Rifle not a Sniper Rifle. Although i agree it is OP, your argument is invalid.

What maps are great?

And you enjoy Join in Progress?

Is it April 1st?

What word? The your argument is invalid line is a joke… it’s a meme, calm down.

> > The ranking system is coming in December. Maps are great. I appreciate join in progress. DMR is a single shot Rifle not a Sniper Rifle. Although i agree it is OP, your argument is invalid.
>
> What maps are great?
>
> And you enjoy Join in Progress?
>
> Is it April 1st?

Sorry for the double post but idk how to quote 2 people in one post. For the maps, my favorites are

Ragnarok ( I know it’s a remake)
Exile
Longbow
Haven
and
Adrift
I like others but they don’t come to mind like these. The only map I don’t like is abandon. Join in progress can save you from a match in which your teammates have rage quit.

> - No ranking system
>
> - Terrible maps
>
> - Join in Progress
>
> - DMR is a sniper
>
>
>
> TELL ME MORE AND I’LL EDIT MINE!

Can you just stop trolling? I’ve been trying to hold back the urge of comparing you to having less cognitive capability than a mentally disabled individual but I just can’t do it.

JiP is great, but apparently you’d rather just enter matches where half of a team quits and players are punished if they don’t tough it out until their inevitable loss.

The maps are great, you just suck. DMR is alright, a little strong, but again you just suck. Ranking system is coming, please just ragequit like you keep promising and never come back.