Halo 4 is Great. Just admit it.

Halo 4 is amazing. Seriously, it is a great game. I see that 95% of the posts bad mouth the game and say what complete crap it is… I disagree with those people. And I decided to switch up it up on here and tell you all why halo 4 is a great game.

I feel like this game game has better maps than that of Halo Reach. For the most part, these maps are symmetrical and balanced, and we don’t even have hardly any forge made maps integrated into the regular playlists like slayer or big team. Halo Reach’s most played map: Sword Base. Halo 4’s most played map: Haven. Which one is better?

More weapon options. I feel like there are more weapons i utilize in this game compared to halo reach. like seriously, who liked using focus rifle or plasma rifle? they were practically useless. I cant name very many weapons on this game that is vastly under powered to the point that picking them up is a waste of time other that maybe concussion rifle.

better lighting and colors, seriously, halo reach was so bland in most maps and the forge maps all looked the same with the greys and light greys and tinted grey-blue. halo 4 at least has some variety in that aspect.

great campaign. one of the best i have played in any fps. ever. halo reach’s campaign was alright, but halo 4s really grabbed me. and the cut scenes were so lifelike, especially the intro to the campaign and the outro were so unreal, i was convinced for a minute it was indeed live action.

Spartan ops is a step up from firefight. firefight just got sooo old after half an hour of playing it. i just couldn’t do it anymore. only thing i really miss was the scoring option. i just got done doing episode 7 and it was extremely fun, i actually went through every chapter without stopping on solo. i could never do that in firefight.

I’m sure i’m missing something but i just thought i would share with all of you why i believe halo 4 is a great game. i’m sure ill get a lot of flamers telling me ordinances are crap and dmr is op and maps are too big, and blah blah blah, but whatever. there are problems with this game, but the positives are much greater.

PS this is all opinion, if you honestly dislike the game, that’s fine. it’s your opinion. i’m just tired of seeing all the negative and not much positive on the halo 4 forums.

no

For me there are 3 things holding this game back from actually being great. Too bad the things i hate will never be removed. Loadouts, ordnance and sprint/instant spawn. (ive lumped sprint and instant spawn into the same thing because they cause the same problems.)

If Halo 4 was great I would be playing it. I wouldn’t delude myself to the point where I dont even play the game.

I had probably 10X the gametime played in Halo 3 by this time, despite the complaints about equipment, bloodshots, BR spread, etc… Why? Because Halo 3 IS a great game.

Halo 4 is a great game.

Back when Halo 2 was released, everyone complained about it. There was even a site “www.halo2sucks.com” (or was it org? can’t remember). The same happened with Halo 3, apparently the game sucked when compared to Halo 2.

Every new Halo title will receive negative comments from the “fans”, but when a new title is released, they will say that the previous entry was a masterpiece, and complain about the new one. In other words, ignore those guys, I can assure you that after they post their “super awesome world changing criticism”, they will play more Halo 4.

> For me there are 3 things holding this game back from actually being great. Too bad the things i hate will never be removed. Loadouts, ordnance and sprint/instant spawn. (ive lumped sprint and instant spawn into the same thing because they cause the same problems.)

the classic playlist thats coming out in feb gets rid of those.

> > For me there are 3 things holding this game back from actually being great. Too bad the things i hate will never be removed. Loadouts, ordnance and sprint/instant spawn. (ive lumped sprint and instant spawn into the same thing because they cause the same problems.)
>
> the classic playlist thats coming out in feb gets rid of those.

The more im hearing about it the less im liking the way it is sounding. At first it was great, but now there talking about having multiple variations of settings and multiple loadouts… So the more i hear about it the more skeptical i am about it.

> > > For me there are 3 things holding this game back from actually being great. Too bad the things i hate will never be removed. Loadouts, ordnance and sprint/instant spawn. (ive lumped sprint and instant spawn into the same thing because they cause the same problems.)
> >
> > the classic playlist thats coming out in feb gets rid of those.
>
> The more im hearing about it the less im liking the way it is sounding. At first it was great, but now there talking about having multiple variations of settings and multiple loadouts… So the more i hear about it the more skeptical i am about it.

I have the same feelings. 343 fails at the simplest things. Give the fans what they want or you wont have any fans at all.

I think this may be the first time that a person liking Halo 4 ever fully explained themselves. Bravo to you sir

Just about everyone else liking it, is too busy -Yoinking!- about someone not liking the game instead of explaining themselves. My hat goes off to you.

I love H4

Honestly I hate this game. Every time I play it I hate it even more because of how much Halo has been ruined. At this point I’m thinking of just selling it when I pick up the Fire Emblem 3DS next week.

> Honestly I hate this game. Every time I play it I hate it even more because of how much Halo has been ruined. At this point I’m thinking of just selling it when I pick up the Fire Emblem 3DS next week.

At least wait for TU before selling it.

Except it’s not.

Halo 4 is a really great game.

While I agree with much of what you said (not all but quite a bit) you, and everyone else here has to understand that people have different opinions. Their opinions do not detract or lessen the worth of your own and vice versa.

Not to be “that guy” but the forever plummeting population says otherwise, imb4 “people have work, school, exams, it’s not the weekend yet” ALL of these would effect every other game, yet they don’t seem to be affected the same way do they? Also explain why Halo is getting lower as top games played, it’s been out done by Fifa and a 2 and a half year old PC port.

Your comparing Halo 4 to Halo Reach, the only other Halo game thats worse than Halo 4

> Halo 4 is a great game.
>
> Back when Halo 2 was released, everyone complained about it. There was even a site “<mark>www.halo2sucks.com</mark>” (or was it org? can’t remember). The same happened with Halo 3, apparently the game sucked when compared to Halo 2.
>
> Every new Halo title will receive negative comments from the “fans”, but when a new title is released, they will say that the previous entry was a masterpiece, and complain about the new one. In other words, ignore those guys, I can assure you that after they post their “super awesome world changing criticism”, they will play more Halo 4.

For some reason this took me to a -Yoink!- site

Excuse me, I have to go clean my computer now

Trough halo 4 need some fixing like balancing and better forge maps.

But overall halo 4 is fun to play.

95% of posts here are negative.

Online population continues to fall by the month.

uh … these are signs that a game has not been successful, and sucks.