Halo 4 is gonna suck.

Truth

It happens every single damn time when a game that looks good comes out.

Mark my words, about two weeks after this game comes out 80 percent of you people will be praising Halo Reach.

But I guess it doesn’t matter anyway cause you will love this game when Halo 5 comes out.

P.S. I hate COD

Wait what?

No.

not sure if making a point about people saying itll suck…or if OP actually thinks it’ll suck…

I disagree.

Damn, it was looking so good too …

This forum is for people who are looking forward to the game. And for people who are seeking a decent and informative discussion of this installment of the series.

If you want to complain about something that isn’t even out yet then why don’t you go to facebook or an anonymous image board or whatever it is you edgy pre teens do.

Eh, behind the trolling attempt the OP actually raises a good point, when a successive Halo game is released its predecessor becomes the forum favourite. Everyone loved Halo 1 after Halo 2 was released, everyone loved Halo 2 after Halo 3 was released, etc.

So yeah, I fully anticipate that there will be plenty of “Reach > Halo 4” threads knocking around.

Sorry, I disagree. Everything we’ve seen so far has only gotten me more and more excited for this game. Some people won’t like it, but I suspect I’ll be enjoying it for years to come.

Yes random guy on the internet. It is true because you say it will be.

is there any intelligent deductive reasoning behind this notion or is it simply jumping on the band wagon of hating anything new?

Just cancelled my LE pre order. Considering your logic and reasoning I was sure to be disappointing come November 6th. Thanks Bro! you just saved me some cash!!! ^-^

Dude, get with the program.

According to half the people here, Halo 4 already sucks, and the other half wants it to.

> not sure if making a point about people saying itll suck…or if OP actually thinks it’ll suck…

It will suck. While it may receive lots of rewards and good ratings everybody is gonna say it sucks and reach was better.

speak for yourself, 90% of games I think look good turns out to be. You can’t get any worst than Reach so, Halo 4 is at least gonna be better than it.

You don’t have to buy the game,go play Pokemon or something

> Truth
>
> It happens every single damn time when a game that looks good comes out.
>
> Mark my words, about two weeks after this game comes out 80 percent of you people will be praising Halo Reach.
>
> But I guess it doesn’t matter anyway cause you will love this game when Halo 5 comes out.
>
>
> P.S. I hate COD

Ok then, please don’t buy the game and leave, we think it’s going to be great.

> > not sure if making a point about people saying itll suck…or if OP actually thinks it’ll suck…
>
> It will suck. While it may receive lots of rewards and good ratings everybody is gonna say it sucks and reach was better.

I’ve played the game. It feels much better than Reach. So what makes you so sure it’ll suck?

It’s sad that every thread complaining about Halo 4 immediately gets a ton of attention. The OP states no particular reasons, and is obviously just trying to stir up some trouble. Just let it die, guys.

> It will suck.

Please stop being greedy and share your time machine with us :l