Halo 4 is doomed to at least be a good game.

Three years of development with a team loaded with experienced game developers, the majority of having worked on some very large titles?

Given that we have had about less than a minute’s worth of gameplay footage and some snippets of information, we can accurately assess the quality of the game well before we know any large amounts of detail.

Yeah, it’s doomed.

Very few big name games are have great competitive multiplayer balance, nowadays.

The only two left would probably be Halo and Gears. To say that just because these developers have experience making games, does not mean that they have experience making good multiplayer games.

I honestly believe that most game developers are VERY under qualified for multiplayer game design. They cannot seem to grasp the idea that a game can be competitive and still be fun for casuals, just like Halos 1-3.

Change 5 minutes to 20 seconds and we are good.

It will be the best Halo ever, at least online. Campaign I have high hopes, but who knows.

> Very few big name games are have great competitive multiplayer balance, nowadays.
>
> The only two left would probably be Halo and Gears. To say that just because these developers have experience making games, does not mean that they have experience making good multiplayer games.
>
> I honestly believe that most game developers are VERY under qualified for multiplayer game design. They cannot seem to grasp the idea that a game can be competitive and still be fun for casuals, just like Halos 1-3.

My entire post was wiped…

I’m considering both Multiplayer and Campaign. Campaign is in the bag, done, check.

Multiplayer, the portion that gives a lot of games longevity nowadays appears to be in good hands. Looking over the list of known 343 employees I have very strong hopes about this game’s Multiplayer.