Halo 4 is doing better than Halo: Reach BUT..

In terms of sales in US:
7 Weeks from Launch:
-Halo: Reach had 632K preorders
-Halo 4 has 700k preorders

Here’s the catch: Halo: Reach, after the 7th week, was amassing over 150k preorders a week, and upto 250k the last week. BUT, Halo: 4 is only accumulating around 40k a week at the current rate it is in. So some promoting needs to be done if it wants to be a successful, populous game.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Obviously.

It’s just like CoD so all of the CoD kids are pre ordering it…

>

Obvious troll fail is obvious.

>

OH it seems you got your time machine as well from Children Online Daycare.

So, who won, obama or romney?

>

this is a joke right … ?

its more vet players who didn’t purchase reach because of the disappointment from the BETA pre-ordering out of excitement and such, long term loyal fans to the franchise(like me) and people from other games who are bored and want to venture out like how halo 4 looks so they want to get it.

I’m sure once the commercials start airing, it will bring in a lot more pre-orders. Maybe mountain dew and doritos will be having their own Halo 4 commercials as well.

Maybe a lot of people are just Halo fatigued.

> Maybe a lot of people are just Halo fatigued.

well, it has been 2 years ;), should be worth the wait.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
> Obviously.
>
> It’s just like CoD so all of the CoD kids are pre ordering it…
>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Oh wow, I see one of Waypoints ban-happy mods edited your post just because they didn’t agree with you…

:S sorry I’m confused. All I have heard is that it was doing really well.
It was even outselling COD, personally I don’t think you can go on pre orders that much.
sure it’s an indication but a lot of my friends just order it or go in store day 1.

> > Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> >
> >
> >
> > Obviously.
> >
> > It’s just like CoD so all of the CoD kids are pre ordering it…
> >

>
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
>
>
> Oh wow, I see one of Waypoints ban-happy mods edited your post just because they didn’t agree with you…

Haha. Your post was edited too. I can only expect the same to happen to mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

All I care about is me playing it. It could have only made 500 pre-orders and I’d still be happy.

Just wait until the live action trailers make people’s brains explode from epicness.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> OH it seems you got your time machine as well from Children Online Daycare.
>
> So, who won, obama or romney?
>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

As stated above, this is before any commercials or major advertising of any kind. I’m sure the numbers will reach (lol) way higher than even this within the next few weeks.

Wow man, this thread is a trainwreck.

Anyway, I think Halo 4 will have a harder time selling because it’s pretty close to the other November blockbusters instead of the usual September release, so most people will have to choose which game their getting.

> Wow man, this thread is a trainwreck.
>
> Anyway, I think Halo 4 will have a harder time selling because it’s pretty close to the other November blockbusters instead of the usual September release, so most people will have to choose which game their getting.

Halo has been released more times in November than an in September.

> > Wow man, this thread is a trainwreck.
> >
> > Anyway, I think Halo 4 will have a harder time selling because it’s pretty close to the other November blockbusters instead of the usual September release, so most people will have to choose which game their getting.
>
> Halo has been released more times in November than an in September.

Halo CE and Halo 2 November,

Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach all September as I recall.

> In terms of sales in US:
> 7 Weeks from Launch:
> -Halo: Reach had 632K preorders
> -Halo 4 has 700k preorders
>
> Here’s the catch: Halo: Reach, after the 7th week, was amassing over 150k preorders a week, and upto 250k the last week. BUT, Halo: 4 is only accumulating around 40k a week at the current rate it is in. So some promoting needs to be done if it wants to be a successful, populous game.

You’d be surprised how many people’ll pre-order the game in a few weeks time.

It’s because 343i hasn’t really began advertising yet. Give it time. That, and by now Bungie had spewed out any little detail they could about Reach.