Halo 4 is Call of Halo, and I LOVE it.

It’s not a bad thing.

So it’s like Call of Duty. What’s the big deal? CoD is fun, lot’s of people play it. It’s the most succesful shooter. I agree that the game is like “Call of Halo” but honestly how is that a bad thing? IDK about you guys but i’m having fun.

It’s Halo Duty: Space Warfare

> It’s Halo Duty: Space Warfare

Maybe so, but if you forget about the fact that it’s similar to CoD, then you’ll have fun.

they are not skill shooters… they are random, luck shooters… people play and like(d) halo becuase it used to be about skill but thanks to bungie and Reach that’s all gone

“it used to be about skill but thanks to bungie and Reach that’s all gone”

I see people say this a lot, and I really do not see how. The loadout system is very tame. The weapons consist of weapons that were commonly found on the previous games. Hell, competitive gamemodes started you off with a battle rifle anyway. and the “perks” are not all that game changing either. So far I can’t say I have ever thought “curses, if that person didn’t use x perk I would have won!”
If the game let you start with a sniper rifle or shotgun, you would have a point. But all I see is pointless complaining.

I present the “Halo is becoming COD” arguement; Exhibit A… The op

> It’s not a bad thing.
>
> So it’s like Call of Duty. What’s the big deal? CoD is fun, lot’s of people play it. It’s the most succesful shooter. I agree that the game is like “Call of Halo” but honestly how is that a bad thing? IDK about you guys but i’m having fun.

Spoken like a true noob

> > It’s Halo Duty: Space Warfare
>
> Maybe so, but if you forget about the fact that it’s similar to CoD, then you’ll have fun.

It was just a joke. I could care less what people think. I love Halo and I will always play. Fanboys unite.

It’s sort of like Call of Duty as in it has some similar features. But it still plays and feels like Halo. Anyone that says otherwise is lying to themselves out of pure hatred for the CoD series.

Sure, Halo 4 has added and tweaked elements from other successful FPS (i.e. Call of Duty). But it’s still Halo and it’s still fun. And I love it. All you haters can suck it.

How is it bad?
It’s lost the spirit of Halo, its originality.
When I put Halo 4 in the disc tray and close it I want to play Halo, not Call of Duty.

Halo 4 is a good game, but as it stands right now it is not the game i wanted =/

Amazing Game

Halo 4 is abit good but hope next year or this year they add more stuff.

i like keeping halo and cod seperate. I can go between the two games and they would play differently and i loved it. now halo 4 is too much like every other fps and i hate it. i want old halo back

Doesn’t play like any Call of Duty game I’ve ever played…

> Doesn’t play like any Call of Duty game I’ve ever played…

This. Not sure about you, but I don’t remember being able to capture and fortify forts in CoD.