Halo 4 is better than halo reach

Not in general I mean when regarding armor, there was way more customization in h4 than reach and reach didn’t change much.
H reach
Helm/custom
Front chest
Knees
Both sholders
Single wrist
Utility

H4
Helm
Entire chest
Both sholders
Both wrists
Visor
All of the legs

In h4 you could make your entire Spartan look different and in reach it was just accessories added on to a bade model.

> 2535447915516912;1:
> Not in general I mean when regarding armor, there was way more customization in h4 than reach and reach didn’t change much.
> H reach
> Helm/custom
> Front chest
> Knees
> Both sholders
> Single wrist
> Utility
>
> H4
> Helm
> Entire chest
> Both sholders
> Both wrists
> Visor
> All of the legs
>
> In h4 you could make your entire Spartan look different and in reach it was just accessories added on to a bade model.

You listed the same amount of categories for Reach and 4, yet say 4 is better? You’re also missing Visor and Armor Effect for Reach.

Maybe by sheer quantity 4 has more than Reach (just more variants, not categories), but I’d also argue that Reach’s quality far exceeds 4’s quantity.

I think halo reach is way better cause there is a lot of verity and better gameplay in halo reach

I personally like the many different variants that Halo 4 give however for some reason I much prefer Reach’s customisation system. For starters it has armour effects. Also the armours look better looking in reach’s art style.

I prefer Halo Reach’s permutations to 4’s even if you couldn’t modify the under-armor, and I also prefer the aesthetic.
After all…

Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
In other words:
Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.

Do you know to do a glitch for the forge and specilzation for the forge i would be happy if you know to get the manthis and the all the other stuff on the forge and but the specializations I probably what all 3 off them plz

I wasn’t a fan of armor in either game, but they both have their upsides. I liked the gritty look of Reach, but 4’s looked cooler.

> 2533275010817669;6:
> Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
> Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
> In other words:
> Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.

imagine more quality pieces though and unique armor would you rather have one wrist, front of the chest, and knee guards, or both wrists the entre chest and all of the legs

> 2535447915516912;9:
> > 2533275010817669;6:
> > Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
> > Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
> > In other words:
> > Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.
>
> imagine more quality pieces though and unique armor would you rather have one wrist, front of the chest, and knee guards, or both wrists the entre chest and all of the legs

Unless I want to look like some sort of Power Ranger ok… lol just kidding.
The quality and unique pieces already exist in Reach. Halo 4 is sometimes a bit overdesigned or just look bad in general. The only armor set I use is Mark VI, not only to prove I completed the campaign in Legendary, but also because it’s the best armor set in the game, IMO. I just feel the other armor sets are bad or a feeling that I cannot identify.
I have no problem with the wrists. However, why would you want two tacpads on both wrists if they would just do the same thing? No sense. I also have no problem with the chest, but there’s no need to COMPLETELY change it. And I would prefer the Knee Guards. In Halo 4, there is a armor piece for the legs that reminded one of my firends of Transformers and I was like “Wait, what?”. Knee Guards are just fine by be, but the entire legs just doesn’t.
Also if you wanted to compare the customization between these games, then why saying that Halo 4 is better than Halo: Reach? Inicially, I assumed it was Halo 4 in general and though you we’re a 343 fanboy (sry, my past thoughs).

> 2533275010817669;10:
> > 2535447915516912;9:
> > > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
> > > Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
> > > In other words:
> > > Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.
> >
> > imagine more quality pieces though and unique armor would you rather have one wrist, front of the chest, and knee guards, or both wrists the entre chest and all of the legs
>
> Unless I want to look like some sort of Power Ranger ok… lol just kidding.
> The quality and unique pieces already exist in Reach. Halo 4 is sometimes a bit overdesigned or just look bad in general. The only armor set I use is Mark VI, not only to prove I completed the campaign in Legendary, but also because it’s the best armor set in the game, IMO. I just feel the other armor sets are bad or a feeling that I cannot identify.
> I have no problem with the wrists. However, why would you want two tacpads on both wrists if they would just do the same thing? No sense. I also have no problem with the chest, but there’s no need to COMPLETELY change it. And I would prefer the Knee Guards. In Halo 4, there is a armor piece for the legs that reminded one of my firends of Transformers and I was like “Wait, what?”. Knee Guards are just fine by be, but the entire legs just doesn’t.
> Also if you wanted to compare the customization between these games, then why saying that Halo 4 is better than Halo: Reach? Inicially, I assumed it was Halo 4 in general and though you we’re a 343 fanboy (sry, my past thoughs).

I was trying for a bit of clickbait, to make people think about armor customization, had I put customization between h4 anh reach id have gotten like 2 replys

Not by a long shot. Halo: Reach is the best all-around Halo game, and I would consider it the second-best Halo game next to Halo 3, whereas Halo 4 was the worst Halo game ever made… at least until Halo 5: Guardians came along.

> 2533274834952794;12:
> Not by a long shot. Halo: Reach is the best all-around Halo game and I would consider it the second-best Halo game next to Halo 3. Whereas Halo 4 was the worst Halo game ever made.

Well said, good sir. I fully agree.

> 2535447915516912;11:
> > 2533275010817669;10:
> > > 2535447915516912;9:
> > > > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > > Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
> > > > Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
> > > > In other words:
> > > > Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.
> > >
> > > imagine more quality pieces though and unique armor would you rather have one wrist, front of the chest, and knee guards, or both wrists the entre chest and all of the legs
> >
> > Unless I want to look like some sort of Power Ranger ok… lol just kidding.
> > The quality and unique pieces already exist in Reach. Halo 4 is sometimes a bit overdesigned or just look bad in general. The only armor set I use is Mark VI, not only to prove I completed the campaign in Legendary, but also because it’s the best armor set in the game, IMO. I just feel the other armor sets are bad or a feeling that I cannot identify.
> > I have no problem with the wrists. However, why would you want two tacpads on both wrists if they would just do the same thing? No sense. I also have no problem with the chest, but there’s no need to COMPLETELY change it. And I would prefer the Knee Guards. In Halo 4, there is a armor piece for the legs that reminded one of my firends of Transformers and I was like “Wait, what?”. Knee Guards are just fine by be, but the entire legs just doesn’t.
> > Also if you wanted to compare the customization between these games, then why saying that Halo 4 is better than Halo: Reach? Inicially, I assumed it was Halo 4 in general and though you we’re a 343 fanboy (sry, my past thoughs).
>
> I was trying for a bit of clickbait, to make people think about armor customization, had I put customization between h4 anh reach id have gotten like 2 replys

GG then, GG. You caught me. But, with all honesty, what do you REALLY think has the best customization and why?

.

> 2533275010817669;14:
> > 2535447915516912;11:
> > > 2533275010817669;10:
> > > > 2535447915516912;9:
> > > > > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > > > Halo 4 has more variants, the problem is, most of them suck, because either the helmets aren’t realistic and makes you think “How the hell can you see through that?” (Cannon explanation available), or just look bad in general. In my opinion I think Recruit, Recon, Mark VI, Mark V, Prefect, ODST and Venator are the best, because they look awesome.
> > > > > Halo: Reach had more realistic armor, that the real military could potentially use in the future, even Gungnir, while it’s design is almost unrealistic, looks great. I can even imagine a real Spartan, in our world with Reach’s armor.
> > > > > In other words:
> > > > > Most of Halo 4’s armors are avoided, all of Halo: Reach’s armor pieces are used… And I say ALL of them… from my point of view, of course. Quality over quantity.
> > > >
> > > > imagine more quality pieces though and unique armor would you rather have one wrist, front of the chest, and knee guards, or both wrists the entre chest and all of the legs
> > >
> > > Unless I want to look like some sort of Power Ranger ok… lol just kidding.
> > > The quality and unique pieces already exist in Reach. Halo 4 is sometimes a bit overdesigned or just look bad in general. The only armor set I use is Mark VI, not only to prove I completed the campaign in Legendary, but also because it’s the best armor set in the game, IMO. I just feel the other armor sets are bad or a feeling that I cannot identify.
> > > I have no problem with the wrists. However, why would you want two tacpads on both wrists if they would just do the same thing? No sense. I also have no problem with the chest, but there’s no need to COMPLETELY change it. And I would prefer the Knee Guards. In Halo 4, there is a armor piece for the legs that reminded one of my firends of Transformers and I was like “Wait, what?”. Knee Guards are just fine by be, but the entire legs just doesn’t.
> > > Also if you wanted to compare the customization between these games, then why saying that Halo 4 is better than Halo: Reach? Inicially, I assumed it was Halo 4 in general and though you we’re a 343 fanboy (sry, my past thoughs).
> >
> > I was trying for a bit of clickbait, to make people think about armor customization, had I put customization between h4 anh reach id have gotten like 2 replys
>
> GG then, GG. You caught me. But, with all honesty, what do you REALLY think has the best customization and why?

I think it has more potential most of h4 armor was samey but I feel like if we had better armor I could make them more unique like in h4 I had prefect and the football armor and I looked completely different than other Spartans. but no matter what I did in reach a big bulky jeorgeesk Spartan base looks similar to a slim Spartan… Like the outline is more or less the same…you know what I mean

> I think it has more potential most of h4 armor was samey but I feel like if we had better armor I could make them more unique like in h4

I agree with that statement. At least Halo 5 created some new ones like Helioskrill, Achilles, etc.

> I had prefect and the football armor and I looked completely different than other Spartans

With football you must mean the Ricochet armor, right? At least it’s good to know that your Spartan is unique compared to the others you can encounter in matchmaking, however your armor is available only in the Champions Bundle. Most people who start the game for the first time will just blindly go into matchmaking, and don’t care at all about the campaign or the Champions Bundle DLC, etc. and will never buy the DLC unless someone talks to them about it. And that’s why.

> but no matter what I did in reach a big bulky jeorgeesk Spartan base looks similar to a slim Spartan

That’s your point of view. But in reality, all Halo 4’s armor have the same dimesions, and for instance, imagine you want to create a machinima, with a scene that included a big bulky guy killing many enemies with a chaingun, that can survive direct rocket explosions like if he was ubercharged by the Medic from TF2, with badass music in the playground and stuff. In Halo 4, since you can’t create a bulky-like Spartan, only TehSpearHead could be that badass soldier mowning down enemies with a chaingun.
BUT keep in mind, it’s my point of view. Everyone can have it’s own POV and your no exception. Feel free to imagine it has you like it.

> you know what I mean

Probably lol.