Halo 4 is bad but...

… at least it is not worse than Reach.

I still think this is the best halo yet, and i have been playing a long time. But i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion around here.

And i do agree reach was the worst of it all. ODST didnt even have MP but was better by a longshot.

Shouldn’t settle for either.

second best Halo yet.

…So basically you’re saying that Halo 4 is terrible but not as bad as Reach; therefore we should be grateful to 343 for making Halo 4 even though it is terrible?

Cool story bro.

Theres alot of issues that players have right now but im sure in time 343 will fix these. Its been a month and yes some of these issues are a ain but id rather 343 take the time to make a good TU fix instead of a simple fast one. Im very happy with this game and all i can think of is what HAlo 5 will be like

There’s a lot 343 needs to fix with a title update, but halo 4 is far from bad. It’s just that it feels like it’s more in the beta stage than the alpha stage

i prefer Reach .

Reach was way better than this.

> i prefer Reach .

This the customs, Forge and the actual File share worked/better on Launch of the Game unlike Halo 4.

> i prefer Reach .

This.

Halo CE > Halo 2 >> Halo 3 >>>> Halo Reach > Halo 4

Each Halo game has gotten progressively worse. It’s easily possible to make a Halo game that’s better than CE but it just hasn’t happened.

Nah, Reach was worse in my opinion.
Huge bloom, overpowered nades, horrible maps, no bleedthrough.

Apart from the bloom, I find Reach much more enjoyable.

Why do kids (yes that’s the mentality i think some players have) STILL expect another CE for? It’s such an unreal expectation, nothing like that will happen again in Halo. Nothing can touch CE.

I won’t lie though; Halo 4 seems very rough and unpolished. But…despite the polished game (on a programming level) with Reach, i would trade in two years of Halo 4 for Halo Reach. I am serious, i did not enjoy Reach because it was this ultimate Halo experience but because of my friends.

With Halo 4, i can see myself playing still. I am glad Reach is on the backburner. Slow -Yoink- gameplay, inconsistent aiming code w/bloom, uninspired maps (though Halo 4 has a few of these, at least they are original).

File share, Forge. Campaign, and FF (though i enjoy Spops a bit more) were pretty good in Reach though. It’s just it’s MP was just AWFUL.

Now i see other players saying Reach was the best, it was competitive, and the best Halo ever. Just. Wow.

reach was way better.

4 and reach are tied in my book as the worse halo’s to date

> > i prefer Reach .
>
> This the customs, Forge and the actual File share worked/better on Launch of the Game unlike Halo 4.

But no way was the game as fun to play.

I feel they’re on about the same level of quality. And I enjoy both a lot, and hold both as the best games of the series. Halo 4 didn’t really pass Reach by any leaps and bounds, it’s better in some ways and lacking in others. But overall at the end of the day they are both still really great games made very well.

> > i prefer Reach .
>
> This.
>
> Halo CE > Halo 2 >> Halo 3 >>>> Halo Reach > Halo 4
>
> Each Halo game has gotten progressively worse. It’s easily possible to make a Halo game that’s better than CE but it just hasn’t happened.

Agree but halo 1/2/3 were fine. The problem is reach derailed the series.

Well, as a somewhat casual player I liked Reach more because I could play games like Jenga and Duckhunt. Also playlists like invasion were pretty fun. I mean Dominion, BTB and Team slayer are great, but a map that puts Capture points, Assault, and Ctf together is awesome.(Breakpoint)