Halo 4 is awesome!

Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo

> Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo

I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.

Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?

your opinion is wrong.

> > Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo
>
> I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.
>
> Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?

I personally like Halo 4, but if you think it’s the worst Halo of all time it doesn’t mean you suck.

It just means you haven’t played Reach.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst160341_Poll-Halo-4-Bullet-Magnetism-Needs-Toned-Down.aspx

So awesome everyone can be good at it!

I enjoy it.

> > > Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo
> >
> > I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.
> >
> > Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?
>
> I personally like Halo 4, but if you think it’s the worst Halo of all time it doesn’t mean you suck.
>
> It just means you haven’t played Reach.

Naw dude I haven’t. I’m just a Legend on it. Also having played that game in MLG with my friends a lot recently because it is a better competitive experience than Halo 4.

> I enjoy it.

Oh you again.

Of course you like it.

> > Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo
>
> I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.
>
> Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?

Don’t combine Opinion and fact as One thing.

You hate Halo 4, that’s your own.
Halo 4 the worst Halo yet? Maybe for you, but no, It is not.

> > > Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo
> >
> > I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.
> >
> > Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?
>
> Don’t combine Opinion and fact as One thing.
>
> You hate Halo 4, that’s your own.
> Halo 4 the worst Halo yet? Maybe for you, but no, It is not.

You contradict your own statement by saying that, it is not the worst game, as a fact. That is your opinion as well.

> Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo

As someone who enjoys Halo 4, I feel the need to point out that people who dislike the game don’t automatically suck at it, and that those sorts of assumptions are often wrong and rarely helpful.

Not liking changes to Halo in Halo 4 =/= we suck at Halo.

Thanks for the lulz though, I always get a laugh out of people who try to marginalize the opinions of others via ad hominem. Keep it up!

> > > > Just thought we needed one of these since everyone here cant accept the fact that they just suck at halo
> > >
> > > I hate Halo 4. It is the worst Halo of all time.
> > >
> > > Do I suck at Halo for thinking that?
> >
> > I personally like Halo 4, but if you think it’s the worst Halo of all time it doesn’t mean you suck.
> >
> > It just means you haven’t played Reach.
>
> Naw dude I haven’t. I’m just a Legend on it. Also having played that game in MLG with my friends a lot recently because it is a better competitive experience than Halo 4.

I respectfully disagree. I personally think Reach is one of the worst multiplayer experiences in general that I’ve ever played. At least the playlists in matchmaking. In Halo 4 I play Regicide and Dominion, and, even though Regicide’s scoring system and waypoint system is highly flawed (person with 25kills 3 deaths comes in second to person with 18 kills 23 deaths due to bounties collected), the gameplay itself is far more consistant, and I personally find it very fun to play. My main gun is the Battle Rifle.

And that said, I’d take the Boltshot and the severely overpowered DMR any day over Reach’s random precision weapons, ridiculous grenades, Armor Lock, extremely slow kill-times, and abysmal map selection. Remember the lift room.

> your opinion is different than mine.

Fix’d.

> > your opinion is wrong.
>
> Fix’d.

Fix’d