Halo 4 is an amazing game.

I would just like to thank 343 even though they will most likely never read this. Halo 4 is definitely the game I was hoping it would be. I absolutely loved the campaign despite being a little short, and the multiplayer despite having its bugs and slight balance issues is an absolute blast.

I consider myself an odd Halo fan, because I started with Reach, which many of you regard as the worst Halo in existence. I played the living hell out of Reach through thick and thin. Honestly, it was the first multiplayer game that really pulled me in and had an awesome campaign to boot. Since then, I have completed every Halo and have loved them all, my only complaint is I didn’t get into this series earlier. Compared to Reach, Halo 4 is outstanding, and I don’t mean that as an insult to Bungie either. I know Halo 4 has it’s problems, but they are fixable and I really feel like we are only hitting the tip of the iceberg on this games potential.

I hope you’re right, I really do.

It is if you’re blind, deaf, and paralyzed.

Wouldn’t it be funny if halo 4 was just as buggy as skyrim and we don’t know it?

Im happy to finally see another person enjoying Halo 4.

> It is if you’re blind, deaf, and paralyzed.

I’m confused because…

1. This is the best looking Halo
  2. Sound effect wise the best sounding Halo. I do miss Marty’s music a little though.

It’s one thing to have an opinion, but you don’t have to be a jerk about it. 343 put a lot a work into this title.

Agree

> I would just like to thank 343 even though they will most likely never read this. Halo 4 is definitely the game I was hoping it would be. I absolutely loved the campaign despite being a little short, and the multiplayer despite having its bugs and slight balance issues is an absolute blast.
>
> I consider myself an odd Halo fan, because I started with Reach, which many of you regard as the worst Halo in existence. I played the living hell out of Reach through thick and thin. Honestly, it was the first multiplayer game that really pulled me in and had an awesome campaign to boot. Since then, I have completed every Halo and have loved them all, my only complaint is I didn’t get into this series earlier. Compared to Reach, Halo 4 is outstanding, and I don’t mean that as an insult to Bungie either. I know Halo 4 has it’s problems, but they are fixable and I really feel like we are only hitting the tip of the iceberg on this games potential.

OMFG, somebody has finally spoken the truth, dude, i have made so many posts like this but they get burried so fast. I am in love with halo 4 and try to play as much as possible.

I know the main problem was OP DMR or ranks or unblance but i really dont care for those because i find the DMR just fine. I never use it, i prefer my AR or BR. And the ranking is fine, its finally something difeerent tan before and i enjoy this.

> > It is if you’re blind, deaf, and paralyzed.
>
> I’m confused because…
>
> 1. This is the best looking Halo
> 2. Sound effect wise the best sounding Halo. I do miss Marty’s music a little though.
>
> It’s one thing to have an opinion, but you don’t have to be a jerk about it. 343 put a lot a work into this title.

Agreed. However I will say Reach is something that you can, in every right, be a jerk about because it was a very cynical game. Halo 4 differs by being genuinely nice. It tries to be the very best it can be, given the opportunities broadly set by Bungie’s later choices, and in spite of those Halo 4 is, if not perfect, at least progressive from the outward facing gimmicks (SOps) to the core mechanics (automatic versus precision weapon balance).

> > I would just like to thank 343 even though they will most likely never read this. Halo 4 is definitely the game I was hoping it would be. I absolutely loved the campaign despite being a little short, and the multiplayer despite having its bugs and slight balance issues is an absolute blast.
> >
> > I consider myself an odd Halo fan, because I started with Reach, which many of you regard as the worst Halo in existence. I played the living hell out of Reach through thick and thin. Honestly, it was the first multiplayer game that really pulled me in and had an awesome campaign to boot. Since then, I have completed every Halo and have loved them all, my only complaint is I didn’t get into this series earlier. Compared to Reach, Halo 4 is outstanding, and I don’t mean that as an insult to Bungie either. I know Halo 4 has it’s problems, but they are fixable and I really feel like we are only hitting the tip of the iceberg on this games potential.
>
> OMFG, somebody has finally spoken the truth, dude, i have made so many posts like this but they get burried so fast. I am in love with halo 4 and try to play as much as possible.
>
> I know the main problem was OP DMR or ranks or unblance but i really dont care for those because i find the DMR just fine. I never use it, i prefer my AR or BR. And the ranking is fine, its finally something difeerent tan before and i enjoy this.

I have completely leveled the DMR commendation to Master and I am now working on the BR and IMO they are nearly equals in Infinity Slayer. On Big Team Battle the DMR undoubtedly has a range advantage, but right now the gun that I feel needs a buff is the Carbine. And I am really happy you’re enjoying the game as well, I really am. I just wish people would stop being so cynical and realize this game hasn’t even seen one update yet. Aside from those guns I really don’t see any balance issues. I have no problems with the armor abilities and the only map I struggle with is Abandon because I like using precision weapons and it’s obviously a CQC map.

> > > It is if you’re blind, deaf, and paralyzed.
> >
> > I’m confused because…
> >
> > 1. This is the best looking Halo
> > 2. Sound effect wise the best sounding Halo. I do miss Marty’s music a little though.
> >
> > It’s one thing to have an opinion, but you don’t have to be a jerk about it. 343 put a lot a work into this title.
>
> Agreed. However I will say Reach is something that you can, in every right, be a jerk about because it was a very cynical game. Halo 4 differs by being genuinely nice. It tries to be the very best it can be, given the opportunities broadly set by Bungie’s later choices, and in spite of those Halo 4 is, if not perfect, at least progressive from the outward facing gimmicks (SOps) to the core mechanics (automatic versus precision weapon balance).

I understand that people felt slided by Reach, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. : )