halo 4 Information

Halo 4 as you may know, is an upcoming game in Q4 of this year. There has been much speculation on what this game will be about, will include, etc…

Here is what I can piece together through research.

Halo 4 will in fact include the Master chief (John-117))
Will also include Cortana who is nearing the end of her life span and may or may not have gone rampant.
At least some of halo 4 will take place on a mysterious forerunner shield planet which can be seen from halo 3’s legendary ending and the halo 4 teaser trailer.
Master chief will have a new armor, but it is unknown whether it will be the Mark VII or the upgraded Mark VI.
The game will be taken place in 2556. The same year halo 3 ended.
The game will return as a first person shooter, but will go more in depth with exploration, mystery, and discovery.
Halo 4 will be the first installment in the Reclaimer Trilogy.
Halo 4 will have forge mode.

Now here is some stuff that I have found but may or may not be proven true.

The forerunners, or Precursors, or the flood will be in the game.
The UNSC, elites, and/or the covenant may make a return in the game.
Halo 4 may be released on the xbox 360 AND the XBN (xbox next)
I also saw that somebody had said that halo 4 will be released on the ps3. I personally find that idea illogical. If Microsoft were to let ps3 use their biggest selling franchise then Microsoft would most likely see a huge decline in stocks. Because many people buy xbox’s to only play halo.

If you have any thoughts or further information. Feel free to state your mind.

Thanks, Jordan

halo 3 ended in 2553

You forgot to mention that it was going to be amazing because;

  1. It’s not Reach
  2. 343i are EXTREMELY dedicated to it, are doing a great job so far with an average game and care about us.
  3. It’s not Reach

> You forgot to mention that it was going to be amazing because;
>
> 1) It’s not Reach
> 2) 343i are EXTREMELY dedicated to it, are doing a great job so far with an average game and care about us.
> 3) It’s not Reach

wich in all ways translates to

  1. It’s not Reach
  2. It’s not made like Reach
  3. It’s not Reach
  4. Profit
  5. ???

:P:P

> Halo 4 will in fact include the Master chief (John-117))

No duh.

> Will also include Cortana who is nearing the end of her life span and may or may not have gone rampant.

According to OXM, which I still take with a grain of salt, the game is set in 2553, so she would be 5, thus have 2 more years of life left.

> At least some of halo 4 will take place on a mysterious forerunner shield planet which can be seen from halo 3’s legendary ending and the halo 4 teaser trailer.

Obviously.

> Master chief will have a new armor, but it is unknown whether it will be the Mark VII or the upgraded Mark VI.

Or Forerunner armor components. That could be a possibility.

> The game will be taken place in 2556. The same year halo 3 ended.

The game ended in 2553, but according to OXM so is Halo 4 so this would be partially right.

> The game will return as a first person shooter, but will go more in depth with exploration, mystery, and discovery.

Every Halo sans Halo Wars was a FPS.

> Halo 4 will be the first installment in the Reclaimer Trilogy.

We already know.

> Halo 4 will have forge mode.

I’d be shocked it it didn’t

> The forerunners, or Precursors, or the flood will be in the game.

All decent possibilities.

> The UNSC, elites, and/or the covenant may make a return in the game.

A possibility, but I’d say the UNSC would. The Elites lack any good technology, have a potential civil war brewing and are under attack. Also there is no Covenant anymore.

> Halo 4 may be released on the xbox 360 AND the XBN (xbox next)

Since the XBN doesn’t exist, I’d say 360 only for now.

So really, this is just a restatement of information we already know.

> Halo 4 will have forge mode.

They never said that exactly. They said that part of the community will continue to be supported when somone asked if it would continue to be supported. Which could indicate a completely new mode.

> You forgot to mention that it was going to be amazing because;
>
> 1) It’s not Reach
> 2) 343i are EXTREMELY dedicated to it, are doing a great job so far with an average game and care about us.
> 3) It’s not Reach

points 1 and 3 <3