Halo 4 information, and it's worse than I thought

New Halo 4 multiplayer info

I thought 343 was trying to bring Halo back to its root, but this is disgusting. Halo is dead.

Yay. Another one. I’m sure it’ll make a difference.

somebody hasn’t been here for a couple days.

> Yay. Another one. I’m sure it’ll make a difference.

It better.

Lol… how many times has Halo ‘died’ now?

Welcome to the party.

Several times according to many fans…that dont seem to realize that its a BRAND NEW game by a DIFFERENT company taking it to a new and distinguished direction, while maintaining the core properties :stuck_out_tongue:

> Lol… how many times has Halo ‘died’ now?

Zero, until 343 took what was Halo gameplay and made it Call of Duty in space. I mean they don’t even have the damn decency to change Spec Ops enough to hide the fact that the game is a complete copy. I have always been behind the changes Halo has made in the past, but this is what we call bad decision making. I will never buy this Halo game, and I hope 343 knows that a loyal Halo fan, who has played every single game including Halo Wars, calls this game an abomination: much like X-Com fans call the soon-to-come-out shooter “X-Com” an abomination, and much like Syndicate fans call the recent “Syndicate” and abomination.

just once before with reach and look at the longevity of its multiplayer compared to
halo 3

call of duty comes out with BRAND NEW GAMES every year and they stick to the same thing with slight changes

so why must halo change

> I thought 343 was trying to bring Halo back to its root, but this is disgusting. Halo is dead.

You can’t base all of your opinions on an article and 20 seconds of gameplay. At least wait until we get some good gameplay videos of multiplayer.

> Several times according to many fans…that dont seem to realize that its a BRAND NEW game by a DIFFERENT company taking it to a new and distinguished direction, while maintaining the core properties :stuck_out_tongue:

Point to me a single core property that has been retained? You call keep the essence of Halo with customizable loadouts. The weapon hierarchy is demolished. This is no new or distinguished direction either, this is an old, over-done direction: COD.

> > Lol… how many times has Halo ‘died’ now?
>
> Zero, until 343 took what was Halo gameplay and made it Call of Duty in space. I mean they don’t even have the damn decency to change Spec Ops enough to hide the fact that the game is a complete copy. I have always been behind the changes Halo has made in the past, but this is what we call bad decision making. I will never buy this Halo game, and I hope 343 knows that a loyal Halo fan, who has played every single game including Halo Wars, calls this game an abomination: much like X-Com fans call the soon-to-come-out shooter “X-Com” an abomination, and much like Syndicate fans call the recent “Syndicate” and abomination.

just to point out. Spartan ops is not a copy of spec ops. its a four player online coop mission that have a storyline that will intercept with the campaigns storyline and 343 will be introducing new missions either weekly or monthly. its just a bad name choice not copying

> > I thought 343 was trying to bring Halo back to its root, but this is disgusting. Halo is dead.
>
> You can’t base all of your opinions on an article and 20 seconds of gameplay. At least wait until we get some good gameplay videos of multiplayer.

I’m sorry, but I don’t need to see the game to know it’s bad. All I need is for someone to tell me the additions of all the features I hate in a game, and a blatant CoD copy Co-op mode.

> call of duty comes out with BRAND NEW GAMES every year and they stick to the same thing with slight changes
>
> so why must halo change

Halo ever since Reach has had a psychological disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder.

yeah lol you’re right, they babies have started crying a lot more than I thought they would…better get some soothers around these parts

How could we expect a company that cant even make a properly working website to create a properly working game?

It really irritates me when people go on about CoD. Custom Loadouts have been in many other games, CoD doesn’t own them. Plus we know for a fact that power weapons won’t be available off spawn, while CoD has every weapon available off spawn. That’s a fundamental difference.

> Several times according to many fans…that dont seem to realize that its a BRAND NEW game by a DIFFERENT company taking it to a new and distinguished direction, while maintaining the core properties :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh uh, no. 343i is most definitely not maintaining core properties, which is why us true halo fans find what they’re doing to halo disgusting. If they’re going to change this many things about Halo, they should just change the name.

Why are people connecting Spartan Ops to Spec Ops when the only similarities they share is the “Ops”? Like are we -Yoinking!- serious here?