Halo 4 info probably next week

I reckon there might be Halo 4 info next week because Halo conflicts (located at the front page) is basically finished unless they add more videos.

If they carry on Halo conflict then it will prob expand to the Halo 2, 3 and ODST but i doubt it.

But in my opinion it is finished, and the word “Reclaimer” has come up a lot lately in bulletins etc.

This is all theory and speculation nothing to get all hyped up about it.

I think we won’t be getting anything until the end of February or beginning of March. This is speculation as well. :slight_smile:

Just because that series of videos is finishing doesn’t mean we are going to get Halo 4 information. They’ll find something to fill the void, I imagine.

Right now things are pointing to March 5th when the Spring Showcase embargo ends

1. There is an embargo on news so they are showing something big there
  2. 343i has been dead quiet about where as they usually deny it by now
  3. Microsoft issued a “No Comment” reply to the rumors, which means we have a 90% chance of it being true knowing Microsoft when they use that statement lol

> Right now things are pointing to March 5th when the Spring Showcase embargo ends
>
> 1. There is an embargo on news so they are showing something big there
> 2. 343i has been dead quiet about where as they usually deny it by now
> 3. Microsoft issued a “No Comment” reply to the rumors, which means we have a 90% chance of it being true knowing Microsoft when they use that statement lol

Source of this?

> > Right now things are pointing to March 5th when the Spring Showcase embargo ends
> >
> > 1. There is an embargo on news so they are showing something big there
> > 2. 343i has been dead quiet about where as they usually deny it by now
> > 3. Microsoft issued a “No Comment” reply to the rumors, which means we have a 90% chance of it being true knowing Microsoft when they use that statement lol
>
> Source of this?

Here you go

> > > Right now things are pointing to March 5th when the Spring Showcase embargo ends
> > >
> > > 1. There is an embargo on news so they are showing something big there
> > > 2. 343i has been dead quiet about where as they usually deny it by now
> > > 3. Microsoft issued a “No Comment” reply to the rumors, which means we have a 90% chance of it being true knowing Microsoft when they use that statement lol
> >
> > Source of this?
>
> Here you go

Thanks for replying.

To me that means that Halo 4 will be playable at this event. Awesome…

> > > > Right now things are pointing to March 5th when the Spring Showcase embargo ends
> > > >
> > > > 1. There is an embargo on news so they are showing something big there
> > > > 2. 343i has been dead quiet about where as they usually deny it by now
> > > > 3. Microsoft issued a “No Comment” reply to the rumors, which means we have a 90% chance of it being true knowing Microsoft when they use that statement lol
> > >
> > > Source of this?
> >
> > Here you go
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> To me that means that Halo 4 will be playable at this event. Awesome…

Yep it seems they are gearing up for a huge media blow out in March, after all these months of silence its nice to know we will having something so soon.