Halo 4 "Infinity" Intro

The video and introduction to “Infinity” mode in Halo 4.

> There are no story spoilers in this video, but if you do not want to watch this until November 6th, click out now! Otherwise, thanks for watching and enjoy! Next video coming at 3:45 pm EST time! This video has been approved by Microsoft PR.

What’s the “next video”?

I don’t want to watch it until November 6th but I can’t resist… must… not… click! D:

> I don’t want to watch it until November 6th but I can’t resist… must… not… click! D:

Eh, I watched it nevertheless. Nothing spoilery at all. Just shows some ships in space, and some guy talking in the background, possibly Hood, Del Rio, or Laskey about the war and humanity. Pretty interesting.

Pretty cool. I like how Sara Palmer introduces you to it.

Watches Cinematic

Yes, Precursors? We want our Mantle now.

> What’s the “next video”?

Halo 4: Starting Armor, Loadouts, and More!

That gave me chills!

I’ll put this in a spoiler tag for those who didn’t want to watch the video…

So, I thought Sara Palmer was supposed to be kind of a jerk. But in that intro she’s all “You know who’s awesome? YOU ARE! You’re flawless, no matter what anybody says, don’t let the system bring you down, you were born this way,” lmao

> > I don’t want to watch it until November 6th but I can’t resist… must… not… click! D:
>
> Eh, I watched it nevertheless. Nothing spoilery at all. Just shows some ships in space, and some guy talking in the background, possibly Hood, Del Rio, or Laskey about the war and humanity. Pretty interesting.

D: I’m watching it now…

EDIT: Wooooowww, the beginning basically said, “Humanity has been bullied for far too long and now WE are the school yard bullies. Those mice had better watch out, because WE are going to stomp THEM with our giant feet.” How moral. That was far from inspiring. Damn UNSC propaganda. Humanity has learned nothing. -_-

Lol Palmer basically says "Who’s awesome? You’re awesome."That was brilliant.

Awesome, I can’t wait to see this ship in action.

> possibly Hood, Del Rio, or Laskey about the war and humanity.

It was Laskey, I would wager. Far too young to be either Hood or Del Rio, and it was neither of those voice actors.

all that work making that epic cutscene, and you can only see it once… its stuff like that that makes a game feel incomplete to me. At least its on the internet so i can still see it, but its not the same…