Halo 4 Infinity Challenge winner announced.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

[CLASSIFIED] posted on his twitter today his letter confirming that he has won the Ford Raptor.

[CLASSIFIED]

Just goes to show you that if you have enough money, and people taking turns on your account that you can win anything.

i wish him luck…that he has the money to pay for gas, and insurance. For the record, i can customize my own truck to be exactly like the prize truck.

$70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.

> i wish him luck…that he has the money to pay for gas, and insurance.

Or he could take a payout in cash for what the trucks worth if that is an option.

> > i wish him luck…that he has the money to pay for gas, and insurance.
>
> Or he could take a payout in cash for what the trucks worth if that is an option.

The cash prize was only $25,000 and the truck had an ERV of over $70,000.

> $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.

Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary. I’m a network admin and i have to admit, although i make about $110,000 a year. that is a lot of money. Not to sound negative, but the winner better enjoy his truck, b/c its not gonna last long.

> > $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.
>
> Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary. I’m a network admin and i have to admit, although i make about $110,000 a year. that is a lot of money. Not to sound negative, but the winner better enjoy his truck, b/c its not gonna last long.

Its a Ford. The winner will have it in the repair shop in about 2 months lol. Along with the huge bill to fix it.

> > > $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.
> >
> > Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary. I’m a network admin and i have to admit, although i make about $110,000 a year. that is a lot of money. Not to sound negative, but the winner better enjoy his truck, b/c its not gonna last long.
>
> Its a Ford. The winner will have it in the repair shop in about 2 months lol. Along with the huge bill to fix it.

Is ford really as bad as people say? I only love them for their mustangs.

I’m glad it was him and not some randy. Doesn’t he also get the cameo in Halo 5?

> I’m glad it was him and not some randy. <mark>Doesn’t he also get the cameo in Halo 5?</mark>

Yep

> I’m glad it was him and not some randy. Doesn’t he also get the cameo in Halo 5?

No that’s for Spartan Ops 1st. The leaderboards are a lie though. I should be on it in 15th and alot more people should have been removed for collusion and accounts running 24/7 for the whole week.

> > > > $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.
> > >
> > > Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary. I’m a network admin and i have to admit, although i make about $110,000 a year. that is a lot of money. Not to sound negative, but the winner better enjoy his truck, b/c its not gonna last long.
> >
> > Its a Ford. The winner will have it in the repair shop in about 2 months lol. Along with the huge bill to fix it.
>
> Is ford really as bad as people say? I only love them for their mustangs.

It depends. I have a Ford F-150 and a Mustang GT500. They both work fine, i only take em for maintenance every year. But its funny, the UNSC custom decal on the prize truck, i can do that, without ever wasting time playing games. Its better to go outside and customize the truck yourself.

> > I’m glad it was him and not some randy. Doesn’t he also get the cameo in Halo 5?
>
> No that’s for Spartan Ops 1st. The leaderboards are a lie though. I should be on it in 15th and alot more people should have been removed for collusion and accounts running 24/7 for the whole week.

I agree. You know, the winner for SpOps also has a drawback. I dont think he noticed the “Skip Cutscene” part. Usually, i just want to play the campaign, finish it, and then jump into MM. Watching the cutscenes is a waste.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Otherwise known as the number one -Yoink- -Yoink- cheater.

> > > I’m glad it was him and not some randy. Doesn’t he also get the cameo in Halo 5?
> >
> > No that’s for Spartan Ops 1st. The leaderboards are a lie though. I should be on it in 15th and alot more people should have been removed for collusion and accounts running 24/7 for the whole week.
>
> I agree. You know, the winner for SpOps also has a drawback. I dont think he noticed the “Skip Cutscene” part. Usually, i just want to play the campaign, finish it, and then jump into MM. Watching the cutscenes is a waste.

What’s the drawback to getting in Halo 5? lol

I just want justice and to be put back in 15th for Spartan Ops, and get that freakin’ Longboard. I’d prefer the FUD Bloks though.

> > $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.
>
> Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary.

thats not accurate

>

Lol I honestly do not understand how after having 96 hours straight played on his account, with performance distortion, and him taking a break to play agl customs they can still say he won this all by himself lawfully, and legally. (not to mention 343i sent him to china, and isn;t it against the rules to participate if you have been employed or endorsed in some way by 343i?)

Anybody with a brain who takes the time to look can see he violated some rules to win this, and this is testament to failure in terms of the VG Infinity challenge.

So much for cracking down on cheating…

just got my notification email, Washington/343i here i come! woot

Of course it would be Strongside. It is not surprising that one of the best MLG players would be able to win the grand prize.

> > > > $70,000 - taxes. I call that a good week’s work.
> > >
> > > Not a single HS teacher in NJ makes that salary. I’m a network admin and i have to admit, although i make about $110,000 a year. that is a lot of money. Not to sound negative, but the winner better enjoy his truck, b/c its not gonna last long.
> >
> > Its a Ford. The winner will have it in the repair shop in about 2 months lol. Along with the huge bill to fix it.
>
> Is ford really as bad as people say? I only love them for their mustangs.

In my opinion, the Ford GT is much better than a Mustang. In fact, the Ford GT is the only reason I like Ford.