Halo 4 Infinity Armour Pack

A question I have been wanting answered since launch is why the ODST armour or the rest of this pack hasn’t been included in the game, I can think of no logical reason seeing as when MCC was announced it was confirmed that the games would come with ALL of the DLC included, does that not extend to armour permutations?

Also, is there any plans to rectify this? Because I REALLY REALLY love me some ODST armour.

I don’t think armor DLC was included I even saw it in a YouTube video no DLC armor only the DLC maps are available

The reason the Champions bundle armors and weapon skins aren’t in the game is likely because they didn’t work in Spartan Ops, which would take out a good chunk of the purpose of having them in the TMCC. And to add them, they would need to decompile and recompile all 100 Spartan Ops chapters. For those that are unaware, compiling and decompiling are crappy processes.

> 2533274924282060;3:
> The reason the Champions bundle armors and weapon skins aren’t in the game is likely because they didn’t work in Spartan Ops, which would take out a good chunk of the purpose of having them in the TMCC. And to add them, they would need to decompile and recompile all 100 Spartan Ops chapters. For those that are unaware, compiling and decompiling are crappy processes.

I never knew that. is that why I was always wearing recruit armor in Spartan Ops when I was wearing the ODST armor? O.o

and it’s 50 levels. Not 100

Really would like to see Mark IV and Prefect in Halo 4 MCC

> 2533274957924711;2:
> I don’t think armor DLC was included I even saw it in a YouTube video no DLC armor only the DLC maps are available

Oh youre back?

> 2533274819303871;6:
> > 2533274957924711;2:
> > I don’t think armor DLC was included I even saw it in a YouTube video no DLC armor only the DLC maps are available
>
>
> Oh youre back?

You know I’m now standing up for myself all I’m doing is wanting to say stuff in other forums not just to rank up but to just tell people stuff that they either want or really want to know so ya I’m not looking for a fight if I get bullied again I’ll report and ignore them k and all this to you was in a calm way not a angry way