Halo 4 infinite multiplayer

OK heres the thing I want this new multiplayer to be a success but i don’t really know what to expect I have some thereys bouncing arond in my head I just wanted to see if they seened good and possible so here they are

1. The infinite ship is going to be like a hub where you can walk around and look at other peoples charecters as you go to your destination weather that be multiplayer or private match. You can always change it from public to private hub so you can have other people walking around or not and I would assume that you would be able to invite friends to your private hub. There of course would be a main menu and a multiplayer option to take you to a loading screen that spawns you at the ship. If you ever played mod nation racers for the ps3 then you know what I’m taking about.

2. the infinate ship is just a fancy multiplayer menu with the same crap.

I think you know which one I want to happen (therey 1).

what are some of your guyes thereys I liked to hear them also I would like to hear your thoughts about mine.

My Theory would be that the UNSC Infinity will just be more like a menu type thing.

I think that is what might happen as well but if they did go the extra mile to me that would be way more interactive with the ship itself and it would pay off because I would be like walking to a multiplayer game and be amped mainly because I’M WALKING TO A MULTIPLAYER GAME IN HALO 4.

I choose the “fancy multiplayer menu with the same crap” option. Option one is, completely un-needed and a waste of time.

so you don’t what to take the extra 15 seconds to walk to your multiplayer game taking in all the beauty of all the detailed parts of the ships interior along with other peoples armor if you have players shown

I’m pretty sure it will just be a normal main menu. I’d prefer to keep it that way too.

thats to bad
any body eles have any other comments about yours or my thereys

What could be neat is if the UNSC Infinity’s similar to Red Dead Redemption’s open world multiplayer hub. You could load into the open world hub alone or with others, walk around, and do lots of stuff. You could also just press the back button to open a menu and go right to a structured game. Infinity will probably just be fancy menus but it’d be neat if you could move around the ship, go to a shooting gallery, someplace to change your armor, who knows, maybe blast off in a fighter like that campaign mission in Reach, or have some dialogue like at the Citadel in Mass Effect.

> so you don’t what to take the extra 15 seconds to walk to your multiplayer game taking in all the beauty of all the detailed parts of the ships interior along with other peoples armor if you have players shown

Not really no

I would rather get right into matchmaking

I was actually thinking about option number 1 after reading this:
http://halocouncil.com/content.php?142-Power-Unlimited-New-Halo-4-Information!

• Matchmaking area of Infinity will be called “War Games”

Area of Infinity?

> I was actually thinking about option number 1 after reading this:
> http://halocouncil.com/content.php?142-Power-Unlimited-New-Halo-4-Information!
>
> - Matchmaking area of Infinity will be called “War Games”
>
> Area of Infinity?

I assume there will be a main infinity menu and within that the Spartan Ops and War Games sub menus

Edit: I think they mean “area” just as a general description of the menu