Halo 4 IGN E3 2012 Awards!

Well, now that E3 is over and complete (whew, what an adventure), IGN has put up their list of E3 2012 Awards and Halo 4 has done quite well.

IGN has awarded Halo 4 Best Xbox 360 Game and Best Shooter of E3 2012. That really is fantastic news and I’m glad to see Halo 4 receiving such terrific press and love.

Halo 4 Awards!

Look at this long list of awards at the show…

> Look at this long list of awards at the show…

Even better. :slight_smile:

take that CoD :smiley:

Guys I never thought I would say this but… I think the Golden Age of Halo has returned!
Nice job 343, just beautiful!

> Well, now that E3 is over and complete (whew, what an adventure), IGN has put up their list of E3 2012 Awards and Halo 4 has done quite well.
>
> IGN has awarded Halo 4 Best Xbox 360 Game and Best Shooter of E3 2012. That really is fantastic news and I’m glad to see Halo 4 receiving such terrific press and love.
>
> Halo 4 Awards!

Halo 4 got other awards from other sources, but of course the ps3 fanboys continue to be ignorant and saying weak things like “Micrsoft…I don’t even…”. I mean really, how can they be so ignorant? Even I’ll admit that ps3 has some good games, but they just treat us that s*** (so much rage…).

I really don’t think we should be bragging about winning awards from IGN of all places…

B Ops got none…sweet. ;D
Halo 4 definitely deserves it, and I’m proud of 343i.

> > Well, now that E3 is over and complete (whew, what an adventure), IGN has put up their list of E3 2012 Awards and Halo 4 has done quite well.
> >
> > IGN has awarded Halo 4 Best Xbox 360 Game and Best Shooter of E3 2012. That really is fantastic news and I’m glad to see Halo 4 receiving such terrific press and love.
> >
> > Halo 4 Awards!
>
> Halo 4 got other awards from other sources, but of course the ps3 fanboys continue to be ignorant and saying weak things like “Micrsoft…I don’t even…”. I mean really, how can they be so ignorant? Even I’ll admit that ps3 has some good games, but they just treat us that s*** (so much rage…).

Though to be fair, there are plenty of xbox fanboys too who wouldn’t admit that the ps3 had some great games, even though Last Of Us and Beyond looked awesome!! Not quite Halo 4 awesome, of course… but still pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:

> I really don’t think we should be bragging about winning awards from IGN of all places…

Agreed, while an award is still an award and 10/10 is still 10/10, getting such praise from IGN when it comes to a AAA-title, is like playing as a female avatar and getting friend invites from lonely guys.
It’s no effort required, even Reach got multiple awards and we all know how that game turned out…Not that Halo 4 will be anything like Reach, but just a small reminder.

G4TV has awarded Halo 4 the best XBOX 360 Game:
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724761/x-plays-best-of-e3-2012-winners-announced/

On NeoGaf Halo 4 tied with Last of Us for Best of Show and Won the Best 360 game:

GameSpot has given Halo 4 the Editors Choice Game of E3 Award:
http://www.gamespot.com/special-feature/best-of-e3-2012-edit/image-gallery/index.html?image=5