Halo 4 ideas: Personal soundtrack thoughts.

It would be cool if Halo 4 had some music like this, for those moments when your chasing something, or driving casually though the shield world in your tank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DroST_0mn4E

I know, it’s Rammstein. But still, something like that would be nice for the times I listed. Something heavy, yet weird/mysterious and most of all, kick–Yoink-.

a

Sorry…but I would rather eat half a dozen boxes of radioactive popsicles than be subjected to that music for another minute of my life.

EDIT: OK that was harsh…The music isn’t bad, it just doesn’t feel like Halo.

I like the idea ! but when it comes to reality , you can only dream of something like that would happen

love that song. love rock music. don;t love the idea. I can listen to my ipod dock.

look at Halo 2- “Blow me away” and “Reclaimer” fit perfectly into their levels, and were heavy too a point. i think if Halo 4 is a darker title, it should have darker music. It’s probably only me, but i’m a little sick of the Halo monks and loud drums when i’m beating the crap out of a Grunt with his own arm. Hell, if Rammstein as an example isn’t enough, how about cannibal corpse? (jk lol)

that is true. machinma had a good idea of using lights out by breaking benjamin in the one vid. sad it wasnt in rach. But i would like to see another kick -Yoink- rock song with cool meaning

a

> > look at Halo 2- “Blow me away” and “Reclaimer” fit perfectly into their levels, and were heavy too a point. i think if Halo 4 is a darker title, it should have darker music. It’s probably only me, but i’m a little sick of the Halo monks and loud drums when i’m beating the crap out of a Grunt with his own arm. Hell, if Rammstein as an example isn’t enough, how about cannibal corpse? (jk lol)
>
> Those were written specifically for Halo 2. If Rammstein could pull off an instrumental-only song that would fit into Halo 4, whatever. But the song you linked in your OP would never fit in a Halo game.

Okay dude…I think I already said this, Rammstein’s song is an example. I want a Heavy Metal song in Halo 4. I know they were specifically written for Halo 2, and I think Halo 4 should have some written songs as well!

> look at Halo 2- “Blow me away” and “Reclaimer” fit perfectly into their levels, and were heavy too a point. i think if Halo 4 is a darker title, it should have darker music. It’s probably only me, but i’m a little sick of the Halo monks and loud drums when i’m beating the crap out of a Grunt with his own arm. Hell, if Rammstein as an example isn’t enough, how about cannibal corpse? (jk lol)

Imo blow me away is a god awful piece of music and its even worse in a halo game, it has no business being in any halo game, just my opinion.