halo 4 IDEAS for the game

My Ideas for halo 4 is to introduce defibrillators so you can heal dead team mates as well as use it to shock your enemies. Introduce new weapons to use more competitively because in previous games you had to use the same weapons over and over again. It would be great if players could have the ability to dual weld with added attachments for the guns. When you’re in cover it gives you the option to take cover behind walls and you can switch between first person and third person mode. Introducing more maps like blood gulch, it was a really cool map and in campaign master chief is not the only Spartan, make it 3 Spartans find master chief and have to fight the entire covenant race. Introduce 4 player split screen campaign for all the game types e.g. Fire fight campaign online and make it available to all versions of Xbox 360 and hope it has at least defibrillator in halo 4 any ideas for halo 4 reply.

P.S halo 4 will be the best game ever.
Regards
Reach soilder 117

First off, please use the enter, period, and comma keys. That was like a paragraph of run-ons.

Second, Halo shouldn’t be stealing ideas, like defibrillators and weapon attachments, from other games. Reach tried to copy and get on board with modern gaming trends, and look at that train wreck. Bloom, loadouts, armor abilities, all things inspired by other games that didn’t work with Halo.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> My Ideas for halo 4 is to introduce defibrillators so you can heal dead team mates as well as use it to shock your enemies.

No. When you die you respawn. It works fine.

> Introduce new weapons to use more competitively because in previous games you had to use the same weapons over and over again.

There are some old ones I’d like back or at least new weapons that evoke the same feeling but otherwise, yes, new weapons would be nice.

> It would be great if players could have the ability to dual weld

I also hope it returns.

> with added attachments for the guns.

Attachments that actually give them different abilities? No thanks.

> When you’re in cover it gives you the option to take cover behind walls and you can switch between first person and third person mode.

No thanks. Cover systems should only be in stealth games, very few others have cover systems that work properly and even fewer actually need them.

> Introducing more maps like blood gulch, it was a really cool map

One or two designed in a similar way would be ok but I don’t want the same thing over and over.

> Introduce 4 player split screen campaign for all the game types e.g. Fire fight campaign online

I agree. I’ve been pushing for greater implementation of splitscreen in this thread.

> and make it available to all versions of Xbox 360

All 360 games can be run on all 360’s. They read the games in exactly the same way.

> My Ideas for halo 4 is to introduce defibrillators. With added attachments for the guns. When you’re in cover it gives you the option to take cover behind walls and you can switch between first person and third person mode.
> P.S halo 4 will be the best game ever.
> Regards
> Reach soilder 117

This is paraphrasing your OP of course, but that there appears to be a mish-mash of ideas from other games, namely Battlefield and Gears of War… All I can say is, it seems a really bad idea, for one, a Defib wouldn’t work through metal armor, and third person is something that should be left exclusively for third person shooters. Halo is a FPS, and I see no reason for that to change.