Halo 4: Ideas and Speculations

Here you can discuss your ideas and speculate about Halo 4. For example: I think that humans and the covenant will fight the promethians (speculation) or: I think there should be a playlist system for custom games as in having a set playlist of maps and game types to play one after the other (idea). Please no leaked content!

> Here you can discuss your ideas and speculate about Halo 4. For example: I think that humans and the covenant will fight the promethians (speculation) or: I think there should be a playlist system for custom games as in having a set playlist of maps and game types to play one after the other (idea). Please no leaked content!

I agree with both your ideas and hope for the same. Welcome to Waypoint.

Im sorry but there are already a few threads pinned on this reason.

I think that we will fight an actual Forerunner at the end of Halo 4 or during the trilogy. I think it would be awesome to have a boss battle with a forerunner in their armor, sweet. I also like the idea of specializations in Halo 4, I think someone was talking about this. Like you can specialize in long range, mid range, close range, whatever. I hope they link up all the armor, AA’s, mods, weapons for loadouts, etc. to these specializations and you have to level up the specialization to get these items. Just a thought…

> Im sorry but there are already a few threads pinned on this reason.

Are you sure? I don’t see speculation in any titles on the main page, could you direct me?

> I think that we will fight an actual Forerunner at the end of Halo 4 or during the trilogy. I think it would be awesome to have a <mark>boss battle with a forerunner in their armor</mark>, sweet. I also like the idea of specializations in Halo 4, I think someone was talking about this. Like you can specialize in long range, mid range, close range, whatever. I hope they link up all the armor, AA’s, mods, weapons for loadouts, etc. to these specializations and you have to level up the specialization to get these items. Just a thought…

Erm… Forerunner armor is several times more powerful than Spartan armor.

The Chief, no matter how lucky he is, would be crushed. Now, if we had access to some awesome, crazy weapon… or an awesome, crazy suit or mech… maybe we could do it.

Come on, don’t be a killjoy. Players like you who act like everyone is supposed to know everything about the forums are quite annoying. Let us not forget that the player who posted this thread is new. I’ve went through the last twenty pages and found nothing similar to this thread. Do you mind giving a link?

> > I think that we will fight an actual Forerunner at the end of Halo 4 or during the trilogy. I think it would be awesome to have a <mark>boss battle with a forerunner in their armor</mark>, sweet. I also like the idea of specializations in Halo 4, I think someone was talking about this. Like you can specialize in long range, mid range, close range, whatever. I hope they link up all the armor, AA’s, mods, weapons for loadouts, etc. to these specializations and you have to level up the specialization to get these items. Just a thought…
>
> Erm… Forerunner armor is several times more powerful than Spartan armor.
>
> The Chief, no matter how lucky he is, would be crushed. Now, if we had access to some awesome, crazy weapon… or an awesome, crazy suit or mech… maybe we could do it.

Ya, I know, the Mjolnir armor is like a class 2 on a 1-18 scale, right? Also, in the new Comic- Con footage it shows John getting into a huge mech, so, I think a boss battle wouldn’t be too unlikely.

Thank you

Thank you

Believe it or not, I went through the forum topics before posting this one