halo 4 idea, master chief finds spirit of fire

both of them are missing, and SoF was never found and in the legendary ending the captain is woken up by serina who said and i quote “captain wake up, somethings happened” so anything could have happened sending them to the ark but here is my general idea of how things go.

chief lands on the strange planet and wakes up and he and cortona scout the area discovering the flood have infested the planet, they fight them off and use a warthog from the “forward unto dawn” to travel to a location where cortana picks up a faint signal. they go there and it turns out the signal is from spirit of fire in space and cortana jumps into the signal and wakes up spirit of fire who say they went through a black hole and went back into cryo sleep(or something) cortana convinces them to go to the ground and as master chief gets cornered by the flood the three spartans show up and save him and chief gets emotional after thinking they were dead(lol) they go back to spirit of fire and catch the whole crew up on what has happened and serena and cortana exchange data on halo and the shield world and piece some of the puzzle together. the spirit goes into orbit and goes into the center of the planet and it turns out that was a shield world as well, they find a covenant ship inside though from the battle for the ark and see that some covenant and a minor prophet have found how to activate the forunner ships and they are prepareing to go to earth and wipe out humanity. the marines and spartans go down and begin to engage the covenant and fight off some of the flood that is trying to controll the ships as well(like in halo legends originsI) and chief finds that gravemind has come back after part of his knowledge escaped in a flood spore that melded with the ones on the shield world. they fight them off with vehicals from SoF and destroy the covenant as well and begin to fight the new gravemind and the rest of the flood, they win (yay!) they go back to the controll pad and shoot the last flood spore and the shield world shakes and a forunner voice says something and cortana translates it into “area is clear of flood. begin return procces” a stairway apears bellow them and they go in and find a portal where forunners are comeing in from and they introduce themselves to the spartans and master chief useing translation equipment. they explain that they hid away while the flood were on the shield world inside another dimension where all they do is exist and think, and they couldn’t fight the flood so they couldn’t come out. but they say their is a greater threat besides the flood. the crew of SoF get on a forunner ship while the rest of the forruners take they others and they set on a course for earth and the game ends. in the legendary ending the ships aproach earth and master chief uses his call sign 'sierra 117" to contact earth, he than gets on with lord hood and he says they have a lot to talk about.

also without spirit of fire where would master chief get guns and ammo from? because he’s on the edge of the galaxy spirit of fire is the most probable explenation to where he would get help. and forward unto dawn would not have that much on it and i also cant see them haveing a halo game with MC as the only human

if i worked for 343i right now this is defeniately what i would do for a game sequal to halo 3. but the main reason i posted this is to get the idea master chief finds the spirit of fire in everybodys head, and to prove that a sequal could work. thoughts?

I like your ideas here. Except for the return of the Forerunners. If Halo Legends is canon, then the Forerunners are lost forever. Not that them returning is necessarily a strange or bad thing, I simply dislike conflicting continuity. I’m not really sure I’d want this story for a shooter either. I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.

> I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.

So “The Chief” would replace Forge as a commander / leader. That would kinda be cool for Halo Wars II.

> > I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.
>
> So “The Chief” would replace Forge as a commander / leader. That would kinda be cool for Halo Wars II.

well if their is another halo wars like game than i think it should be a differnt part of the war timeline than halo wars was.

but my ideal thing for this probobly wouldnt get put in, basicaly some parts are FPS and others are RTS, so mabey in multiplayer one person is a spartan leading the ground troops while another is leading and makeing all the other units

> I like your ideas here. Except for the return of the Forerunners. If Halo Legends is canon, then the Forerunners are lost forever. Not that them returning is necessarily a strange or bad thing, I simply dislike conflicting continuity. I’m not really sure I’d want this story for a shooter either. I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.

in halo legends though cortana said she could only guess most of the stuff about the forunners, AND cortona dosent know about the shield worlds that in ghosts of onyx some of them were basicalty fall out shelters from halo like the one i am describeing. remember cortana only knows about HALO while serena and the SoF only know about the forruner citys and one shield world

Sounds interesting, Chief finding the SoF. They wake from cryo. Chief asks a general summary as everyone comes out of cryo. Anders would not want to talk about the events of shield world. Cutter would be like “It doesn’t matter for the moment, more shield worlds.” Overall emotion in the other characters would be good. Since it features the Chief it should be FPS. Halo Wars is an RTS, so unless they come to an actual sequel to Halo Wars, FPS should be fine.

I had the same idea a while back. I wrote a storyboard for what I envisioned the first act to be like. The thread was “(My) Perfect Halo Sequel (Quasi FF)” Here’s the link. It’s a bit lengthy but the gist is that the Spirit of Fire stumbles upon the chief’s drifting ship, the chief gets Cortana and boards the SoF. They find an ancient forerunner facility (older than the rings), that is very significant (I don’t want to spoil it). I’m not sure my forerunner stuff would work with the current fiction though, I’m not up on Cryptum.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/10/p/1692/8889.aspx#8889

Id rather have a easter egg on SoF rather then any direct affiliation with them in the next Halo game. It’s better that way, MC finds the SoF, and gets to look inside and give a sense of what SoF had been through, with archives of missions and encounters and such. Maybe get to see Sgt.Forges cryo chamber. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Id rather have a easter egg on SoF rather then any direct affiliation with them in the next Halo game. It’s better that way, MC finds the SoF, and gets to look inside and give a sense of what SoF had been through, with archives of missions and encounters and such. Maybe get to see Sgt.Forges cryo chamber. :stuck_out_tongue:

well if they did a sequal it would have to use the same weapons because all they have is on spirit of fire, only thing to upgrade is the graphics.

we should actuly explore a differnt part of the war i think for a new halo wars RTS game.

It most likely wouldn’t work anyways, you never considered the timeline. Master Chief got lost in space 21 years after the Spirit of Fire did.

Anyway wouldn’t Serina be rampant or just plain dead. As I remember reading that normal smart A.I’s only have a lifespan of 7 years.

Wasent Halo Combat Envoled That Chief Used the Spirit of Fire to destroy the Covenent Ring?

> Wasent Halo Combat Envoled That Chief Used the Spirit of Fire to destroy the Covenent Ring?

That was the Pillar of Autumn, which actually cameos in Halo Wars.

I like what someone said about finding the crashed SoF.

It would be cool if you got a weapon or a cool vehicle out of finding it as a reward.

> I like what someone said about finding the crashed SoF.
>
> It would be cool if you got a weapon or a cool vehicle out of finding it as a reward.

A crashed SOF could be cool, but MC and the SOF are headed in completely opposite directions. The SOF is headed back to Earth, while Chief is going to the Shield World.

This is actually a good idea. It’d also allow for the Chief to have back up.

Think, the Spirit disappeared in an unknown region of space near a shield world. 21 years before the Chief got teleported to the Legendary planet.

The Spirit could have drifted to the Legendary planet over that time and got their alongside the Chief. Medicant Bias knows all…

"Captain, wake up. Something has happened…"
This would be interesting. It’d also give purpose to the plot of Halo Wars.

I think that the master chief should wake up orbiting Onyx. It would be neat to see what could happen if he was able to rescue blue team from the shield world and what damage they could rain down on the Covenant forces.

> I like your ideas here. Except for the return of the Forerunners. If Halo Legends is canon, then the Forerunners are lost forever. Not that them returning is necessarily a strange or bad thing, I simply dislike conflicting continuity. I’m not really sure I’d want this story for a shooter either. I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.

Aah, that was the one thing I hated about Legends. The mystique surrounding the whereabouts of the Forerunners was killed when we were told they’d all died, it should have been left a mystery. If this game hinted they might have survived (game canon > other canon) it would bring the interest back.

> > I like your ideas here. Except for the return of the Forerunners. If Halo Legends is canon, then the Forerunners are lost forever. Not that them returning is necessarily a strange or bad thing, I simply dislike conflicting continuity. I’m not really sure I’d want this story for a shooter either. I really enjoyed Halo Wars and would love a sequel for it. This would work for that quite well I think.
>
> Aah, that was the one thing I hated about Legends. The mystique surrounding the whereabouts of the Forerunners was killed when we were told they’d all died, it should have been left a mystery. If this game hinted they might have survived (game canon > other canon) it would bring the interest back.

ah but cortana said she could only guess most of this, so you never know for sure…

> This is actually a good idea. It’d also allow for the Chief to have back up.
>
> Think, the Spirit disappeared in an unknown region of space near a shield world. 21 years before the Chief got teleported to the Legendary planet.
>
> The Spirit could have drifted to the Legendary planet over that time and got their alongside the Chief. Medicant Bias knows all…
>
> "Captain, wake up. Something has happened…"
> This would be interesting. It’d also give purpose to the plot of Halo Wars.

but also my thing is where else would he get ammo and vehicals from besides spirit of fire? he’s not going to lug around a freaking huge backpack with all of his weapons