Halo 4 Hornet

So, I know these are just toys, but isn’t weird how the Halo 3 Hornet is in a Halo 4 scene? I hope this implies something…

Link.

Hasn’t it already been confirmed Hornets are in halo 4?

> Hasn’t it already been confirmed Hornets are in halo 4?

Nope.

I would love to see the hornet return, only balanced this time around.

curious. Falcons AND Hornets? cool. I like Falcons much more than Hornets, but it’s nice to see the Hornet return. though I don’t see the point of both.

No that’s Falcons, i’m sure this does mean Hornets are back and that the fuel rod is as well.

So far, we do know Falcons are in Halo 4, but as for Hornet? We really don’t know, that’s something that it’d be cool to see most of the vehicles from past Halo games all in Halo 4, that’d really give Halo 4 that much more.

Good find. The green matches the color of the warthog, so it may very well be a Halo 4 iteration of the hornet.

Good, I think Halo 4 should have both the Falcon and the Hornet.

That’s the Halo 3 Hornet. All of those appeared in a blog post a little bit ago, and it was stated that that was the Halo 3 Hornet. Plus, it just doesn’t look detailed enough to be Halo 4’s Hornet.

^
This.

> That’s the Halo 3 Hornet. All of those appeared in a blog post a little bit ago, and it was stated that that was the Halo 3 Hornet. Plus, it just doesn’t look detailed enough to be Halo 4’s Hornet.

I know it’s the Halo 3 Hornet. I said that already. Didn’t you read my entire post?

Falcons have been confirmed in Halo 4.

I’m hoping we’ll have some sort of Promethean air vehicle so then we’ll have banshees, Promethean air vehicle, hornet, falcon and maybe even more. Some epic air battles!

I want both Falcons and Hornets, I’m greedy like that.

> > That’s the Halo 3 Hornet. All of those appeared in a blog post a little bit ago, and it was stated that that was the Halo 3 Hornet. Plus, it just doesn’t look detailed enough to be Halo 4’s Hornet.
>
> I know it’s the Halo 3 Hornet. I said that already. Didn’t you read my entire post?

I must have skipped over the 3 or something. Either way, I think that it’s just to show off the toys.

> > Hasn’t it already been confirmed Hornets are in halo 4?
>
> Falcons have been confirmed in Halo 4.
>
> I’m hoping we’ll have some sort of Promethean air vehicle so then we’ll have banshees, Promethean air vehicle, hornet, falcon and maybe even more. Some epic air battles!

That would be cool…Until I whip out my spartan laser. pew pew

It’s probably just a placeholder.

Anyone noticed how big the elites are compared to the ghost ?