Halo 4 hints

Has anyone ever noticed that in Halo CE 343 Guilty Spark mentions to the Master Cheif “your presence here is not a cuincidence you were brought here for a certain purpose " and if i remember right after killing st.johnson Guilty Spark says to Cheif " you are a triumph of my makers, inheriter of all we left behind, YOU ARE FORERUNNER!!!” When playing the H3 campian I couldn’t believe my ears!!! Is it possible that the Master Cheif is a forerunner and that this some how relating to what happens in Halo 4!!! It could mean many things, but I’d like to see what others think. If you don’t believe what I’m telling you play through all your Halo games for possible clues or go on youtube. Please I’d like to know what you think.

> "your presence here is not a coincidence you were brought here for a certain purpose "

If GS knew that then why did he betray John?

This is already going against his protocol. If he knew John was going to destroy Instillation 04 then why did he try to stop him?

And Humanity were in place after the fall of the Forerunners. They were chosen to uphold the Mantle, that’s why he calls humans ‘Reclaimers’.

> Has anyone ever noticed that in Halo CE 343 Guilty Spark mentions to the Master Cheif “your presence here is not a cuincidence you were brought here for a certain purpose " and if i remember right after killing st.johnson Guilty Spark says to Cheif " you are a triumph of my makers, inheriter of all we left behind, YOU ARE FORERUNNER!!!” When playing the H3 campian I couldn’t believe my ears!!! Is it possible that the Master Cheif is a forerunner and that this some how relating to what happens in Halo 4!!! It could mean many things, but I’d like to see what others think. If you don’t believe what I’m telling you play through all your Halo games for possible clues or go on youtube. Please I’d like to know what you think.

You were brought here for a certain purpose sounds a lot like “Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny”. I sense sacrifice, though I could be wrong.

But did he really say that in CE?

> > "your presence here is not a coincidence you were brought here for a certain purpose "
>
> If GS knew that then why did he betray John?
>
> This is already going against his protocol. If he knew John was going to destroy Instillation 04 then why did he try to stop him?

im pretty sure he didnt mean that purpose

Hole crap MC being called a forerunner in Halo 3 totally passed by me. I have to go play that mission again!

<4 <343

This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!

> This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!

Well forerunners and Humanity are kinda like brother species so yeah.

> > This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!
>
> Well forerunners and Humanity are kinda like brother species so yeah.

No they aren’t, have you even read cryptum? This is Zero chance that Chief is a forerunner, he is a human.

> > > This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!
> >
> > Well forerunners and Humanity are kinda like brother species so yeah.
>
> No they aren’t, have you even read cryptum? This is Zero chance that Chief is a forerunner, he is a human.

then why would guilty spark say his forerunner? its quite odd yes i know, but it is halo after all.

> > > > This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!
> > >
> > > Well forerunners and Humanity are kinda like brother species so yeah.
> >
> > No they aren’t, have you even read cryptum? This is Zero chance that Chief is a forerunner, he is a human.
>
> then why would guilty spark say his forerunner? its quite odd yes i know, but it is halo after all.

I hate it when people don’t even understand Spark. He was completely insane, he thought chief was a specific Forerunner that he new a long time ago.

no, it means humans are possibly descendants of forerunners. It all seems to make sence now. why else can humans operate forrunner tech while the covenant can’t

> no, it means humans are possibly descendants of forerunners. It all seems to make sence now. why else can humans operate forrunner tech while the covenant can’t

Read Cryptum, Humans are FAR from the descendants of Forerunners, in fact that theory was smashed back in Halo 3 with the terminals. Humans can use the tech because the Forerunners chose them, because they felt sorry for what they had done to them.

Humans are like the Forerunners cousins. When the flood threat emerged, and the Forerunners had to sacrifice themselves, they chose Humans to carry on protecting the galaxy and to be their reclaimers. And Guilty spark was insane.

Also, I think Spark and Medicant Bias have a part in Master Chiefs “destiny”.

> This stuff makes perfect sense, think about if MC is a forerunner maybe during the fall of the forerunners they(the forerunners) couldve sent MC as a baby as a last resort for their speicies survival. That or the forerunners sent a group of forerunners male and female to repopulate (escaping in a escape pod) and save thier speicise after being taken over by flood. Perhaps the forerunners looked identical to humans on the inside(like saiyans did in dragon ball z) so regular humans could ever tell them apart. And perhaps the fore runner babies became separted or confiscated by the unsc. Perhaps they were enrolled in the spartan program and after the fall of reach all, but one survided… the Master Chief baby! If all Guilty Spark said was true maybe the purpose of MC for being on Halo was to fufill a prohpecy that the fore runner survivors are to come back and reclaim their rightful planet! I remember Frank O’Conner at E3 mentioning that the MC was floating in space for a while, but he never said how long. Maybe It was just long enough to set the prohpecy in action. Maybe the gravemind knew of this prohpecy and saw the ship headed towards the (i suspect that the floods actual HQ is here) planet and he takes no chances and orders flood to attack the ship (i forgot its name) which would explain why the ship is so battered with explosions and that ship planet-y thing at the end of the teaser of H4 might be a flood infested battle ship or a planetary magnet sucking up the ship! Which i think explains the story behind H4 and what GS meant by “purpose” in HaloCE and how the MC might be a forerunner!

back in the time of the forerunners humans and san shyum (prophets) were allies with the forerunners. the humans had a war with the forerunners and then the librarian chose 2 HUMANS to contain the memories of the forerunners (that is why when fred touches the forerunner remains in fall of reach i think, he has a flashback)

and also guilty spark was insane chiefs armor could have easily tricked him to be forerunner armor

EDIT: double post, whoops.

> back in the time of the forerunners humans and san shyum (prophets) were allies with the forerunners. the humans had a war with the forerunners and then the librarian chose 2 HUMANS to contain the memories of the forerunners (that is why when fred touches the forerunner remains in fall of reach i think, he has a flashback)
>
> and also guilty spark was insane chiefs armor could have easily tricked him to be forerunner armor

Wrong. Humans and Prophets were allies in a war AGAINST the Forerunners. Humans were at the same time in a war against the Flood, they found a way to beat the Flood but the Forerunners decimated the Humans.

> Humans are like the Forerunners cousins. When the flood threat emerged, and the Forerunners had to sacrifice themselves, they chose Humans to carry on protecting the galaxy and to be their reclaimers. And Guilty spark was insane.
>
> Also, I think Spark and Medicant Bias have a part in Master Chiefs “destiny”

No they aren’t, they were completely unrelated races that were at war with each other.
And no, the Humans do not have the memories of the Forerunners.